𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 !!

Happy Valentine's day everyone !! Author here and I hope all of you have a lovely Valentine's day. Don't be disheartened if you're alone (again-) this year. Why? Well, the Kimetsu no Yaiba cast will be celebrating Valentine's day with you! Since this is very rush (and written on Valentine's day itself) I'll just write one large ass fluff for y'all delulu pookies.

Oh yeah, the gender of your lover is neutral. Just insert your lover's name and pronouns inside thank you. 😭😭

–––•°✩°•–––

Have you ever wondered how a wedding between you and your beloved would be like? Many often fantasises about their ideal wedding with their partners. The custom of hosting a grand wedding has been passed down generations after generations and albeit different people have different ways of planning weddings, they are serve the same purpose to celebrate the new life a couple will spend together for the rest of their lives. Marriage, an event of significance, a token of everlasting love shared between lovers, a ceremony in which partners are legally bind to each other. Perhaps it's this legal bind that helps bring stability to romantic relationships... Enough of all that! Have you ever wondered what your wedding with your favourite Kimetsu no Yaiba character would be like? Ponder no further and enjoy the scenario in which Author conjured for lovesick brides such as yourself!

–––•°✩°•––

"Will you marry me?"

These four words may seem ordinary, but they contained the immense love that my love and I shared. The checkpoint of a new chapter in our lives, that depended on my answer.

I looked down at partner whom was on their knee. The serene atmosphere added to the intensity of this moment as their tender gaze melted my heart instantly while they awaited my answer.

Will I accept their proposal?

Overwhelmed with emotions, I found myself tearing up. They were tears of happiness. My lover noticed my tears and quickly got up, holding me worriedly. Holding me so lovingly. God, I love them so much.

"Are you alright my dear?" They asked as they wiped my tears with their thumb.

I nodded and threw myself at them, wrapping my arms tightly around their torso and whispering softly into their ear.

"...Yes." It came out barely audible. I looked them in the eye, smiling as I continued.

"Yes. I'll marry you."

Almost instantly, I was being pulled into a suffocating embrace. That was their way of saying— I'm so happy you accepted my proposal.

"...Thank you. You have no idea how happy that made me." Even my lover had begun to tear up. It was unusual for them to cry like this. Evidently, the moment was very special to the both of us.

The both of us stood there in silence, in the very place we met, the place where this romance blossomed. We enjoyed each other's embrace before they pulled away, hastily yet cautiously slipping the ring onto my fourth finger.

We often wear matching accessories. From matching necklaces to bracelets to clothes, we were like two peas in a pod. Yet this time, it was different.

Wedding rings. We were wearing matching wedding rings. The symbol of our love of eternity.

The clear diamond glistened under the light. A pure gemstone, signifying the purity of our love for each other. There was nothing between us. We had each other.