☞︎︎︎𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗☜︎︎︎

(Y/N) sat down at her desk, staring into blank space. Although the young female looked like she was daydreaming, in her mind all she can think about is what awaited her the following day. The female sweatdropped. Was she really prepared to face the delinquents of the school tomorrow for half a day?

"(Y/N), are you alright? You've been staring at your desk for one minute straight. Are you feeling okay?" Kanao walked in, carrying a bunch of books, storing them away quietly on her bookshelf.

(Y/N) turned to look at her roommate, debating whether she should explain her situation and dilemma to her mother but since Kanao was closely related to someone from Demon Slayers, (Y/N) concluded that she should not say anything that may cause a fight between the two groups.

(Y/N) just mustered a smile and reassured her worried roommate that everything was fine and that she was only daydreaming about her anime men. Luckily, Kanao believed her.

(Y/N) got up from her desk and then plopped her exhausted figure on her bed, a heavy sigh escaped her lips. Kanao watched the (E/C) female and chooses to not say anything since (Y/N) did not tell her.

"I'm here if you ever need to vent." Kanao commented and then sat down at her desk, pulled out a book and began reading. (Y/N) turned to stare at her roommate as she slowly flipped the pages of a novel she was reading, evidently very into the story. And then (Y/N) looked up at the ceiling with both her hands resting behind her head.

'Sleep first, worry later.' Was (Y/N)'s motto when she faces difficulties. However, she was rudely interrupted by the vibration of her phone which rested under her pillow. The sound wave interjected her deep slumber which caused the (H/C) girl to wake up, not forgetting to grumble in anger while doing so.

(Y/N) pulled out her phone and turned the small device on. The light emitting the object states that there was a message from an unknown number. (Y/N) clicked on the notification and then sat up as she saw that the sender was Daki from school.

7.23PM

[UNKNOWN NUMBER]

UNKNOWN
hii this is daki from school :DD

[End Of Conversation]

(Y/N) chuckled to herself as she pondered why Daki seemed so fierce and unapproachable at first but so soft when (Y/N) got to know her better, reminds her to not judge a book by its cover.

7.24PM

[UNKNOWN NUMBER]

(Y/N)
hii <33

Saves UNKNOWN under dakii<33

dakii<33
how r u :))

(Y/N)
good
what about u?

dakii<33
terrific after getting to talk to u <3

(Y/N)
that's good
SADNFKSJADFNASKFN

dakii<33
oh shit my brother's calling for me
talk to u later :)

(Y/N)
actually im gna go sleep now SAKDFNAKSJFNKS

dakii<33
ohh
alright
goodnight
talk to u tmr✨

(Y/N)
<3

[End Of Conversation]

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
𝑫𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 (𝒀/𝑵) 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 (𝒀/𝑵) 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆.
𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒄𝒐𝒑𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒂 𝒃𝒚 𝒒𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒚𝒙𝒐5. (𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘)
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 (𝒀/𝑵) 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔, 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 (𝒚𝒐𝒖<33) 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 551