☞︎︎︎𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎☜︎︎︎

"First,you pour a gentle amount of blood onto the evaporating dish and began the process. We'll start with a luminous flame as it's the coldest type of flame then we'll change it to non luminous in about one minute. Make sure to wear your safety googles as we move on to the next part."

Tamayo explained patiently to (Y/N) but the younger female seemed displeased.

"Why do we evaporate the blood? It isn't a solution right? If you boil it won't it result in Hemolysis? There are specific heaters used to heat blood to avoid this. Do we have this in school?"

'This girl knew more than me... And these knowledge can't be found in our textbooks.'

"I think you're right... I will request for special heaters. Thank you for telling me this (Y/N)!"

The (H/C) female was delighted that she could help. She watched as Tamayo kept the blood away carefully as Yushiro came in with a file filled with information learnt from blood tests.

"As you can see, people with Xeroderma Pigmentosum their blood is characterized by a heightened sensitivity to the DNA damaging effects of Ultraviolet Radiation also known as UV. The main source of UV is the sun."

Yushiro explained,reading the documents out loud.

"So their blood are all originally like this... This'll be hard..." (Y/N) mumbled quietly such that only she could hear herself.

"What if we find a suitable herb that can decrease their sensitivity to UV? Just like how sunscreens are made."

"It's possible but so far we haven't stumbled upon a suitable herb."Yushiro sighed.

...

"What about mixing herbs together?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I mean, mix different herbs together to create a brand new concoction suitable for people with Zeroderma Pigmentosum."

"That's a great idea! I'll go tell Tamayo."

The female was left alone when Yushiro left excitedly. 

"(Y/N)! How is it working with Tamayo? It wasn't too stressing I hope." Mitsuri exclaimed, joining the lonely female.

"It's completely fine!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

"I see. If you ever feel like it's a little too much to handle, do tell us! After all, you're our guest today."

And with that, Mitsuri left to help Shinobu deal with a huge machinery.

"Alright everyone! Time for a break!" Ubuyashiki exclaimed,walking to the centre of the room with the help of Amane.

The room erupted into total chaos and that is when I remembered that everyone in this room were still students and not adults.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
•𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒕.
•(𝒀/𝑵) 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑬𝑿𝑪𝑬𝑷𝑻 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑶𝑹𝑺/𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑵.
•𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 460