☞︎︎︎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎☜︎︎︎

On a night as such, poor (Y/N) could not fall asleep.

Kanao was already unconscious in bed, drifting off to dreamland while the protagonist was still stressed about the following day, which led to her being unable to close her eyes and fall asleep.

"I'm going to meet Twelve Kizuki tomorrow." She chanted under her breath to not disturb Kanao. Her eyes stayed widened as her frantic mind wondered about what was going to happen to her the following day. Images of being abused appeared in her head and albeit she knew such things would not happen to her, she could not help but worry. With the team's bad reputation with both the school and (Y/N)'s friends, she found it difficult to find peace during tomorrow's visit.

'Just stop thinking and go to sleep (Y/N)' The girl mentally chided herself. She was right, if she did not have sufficient sleep tonight she will be exhausted during her visit and that might result in her embarrassing herself in front of the school's few most feared individuals.

The night was silent as the two girls slept.

"Kanao, where are you going?" (Y/N) wondered as she saw Kanao all dressed up early in the morning, all prepared to leave the dormitory.

"Oh, I have a date today," Kanao smiled as she put on her shoes. The half-awake (Y/N) nodded unconsciously before finally coming to her senses and letting out a shocked 'HUH'.

Kanao was taken aback and sat the hyper female down and explained the situation to the excited girl.

"Tanjiro and I started seeing each other a few days ago," Kanao said quietly yet audible for her friend to hear.

"And you didn't tell me?" (Y/N) bolted to her feet and stared at her friend in disbelief.

"No no, it's not like that," Kanao exclaimed. "It's that I talked to Tanjiro and we wanted to keep it a secret for a while before dating each other freely in public. We wanted to make sure that we are the right match for each other before we let others know or else drama might stir. Furthermore..." Kanao glanced down at her hands, her fingers fumbling with each other and a visible blush on her face. "This is our first date."

(Y/N) nodded before smiling at her friend, patting the female on the shoulder and reassuring Kanao that she had (Y/N)'s support.

"Be happy with him," (Y/N) had said before she bid her friend farewell.

(Y/N) gently dabbed her eyes with a tissue as if she was watching her daughter fall in love before suddenly realizing that instead of cheering her best friend on in her love life, she also had another issue to take care of.

"...I should also prepare to leave don't I?"

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
•𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒐 𝒃𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏. (𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 c: )
𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒛𝒖𝒌𝒊𝒔.
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅. (𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚)

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 560