☞︎︎︎𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎☜︎︎︎

(Y/N) saw her seniors rushing around the lab while ensuring that they did not bump into each other or knock any apparatuses down.

The (E/C) female was impressed as she saw Tomioka and Iguro discussing something while Shinazugawa grabbed a document,pointing at certain sentences or paragraphs,joining the discussion. Uzui and Rengoku was working together beside the other three. Rengoku was sitting in front of a laptop,fingers already resting patiently on the keyboard,waiting to begin working on the report their leader wanted. Uzui was flamboyantly pointing at the laptop screen, trying to help Rengoku.

Muichiro came back, holding a small white box that seems to be too cold for the young boy.

Shinobu and Mitsuri came back,dragging three people along with them.

"Tamayo is here Oyakata-sama!" Mitsuri exclaimed,still clinging onto the brown haired female,skipping over to the discussion table.

(Y/N) stared at the quiet female that stood beside her and Mitsuri.

Tamayo was very pretty. She had brown hair that was pulled back into a small bun with a purple bead pin. Her eye was deep purple,similar to Shinobu's. The designs on her windbreaker was unique. There were numerous flowers that covered most of her windbreaker.

Tamayo turned towards the unfamiliar figure while Mitsuri was talking to Ubuyashiki and smiled.

"(Y/N) right? My name is Tamayo. I look forward to working together."

"Likewise,Tamayo-san." (Y/N) smiled back.

"I've heard about your idea from Mitsuri-san. Brilliant, if I do say so myself." Tamayo began.

"Ah,no. It's a plain plan. Really." (Y/N) shook her head and hands gently.

The purple eyed female just chuckled, then turning towards the leader.

"Leader,I would like to make a request." Tamayo said.

"Oh? That's quite unlike you Tamayo-san." Ubuyashiki commented. "Nevertheless, do say. I'll see whether I can help you."

"I would like (Y/N) to work with me and Yushiro."

eh-

"I'm very curious as to how (Y/N) carries out her experiments but don't worry,I'll take good care of her!" Tamayo exclaimed,holding my hand.

Ubuyashiki placed his right hand over his chin as if he was thinking. With the same smile on his face,he agreed to the female's request.

Delighted with the outcome,Tamayo clutched (Y/N) slightly tighter and gently guided her towards their table.

"We'll begin now,thank you Leader!" Tamayo chanted,whisking the female away.

"I wanted to work with (Y/N)..." Mitsuri pouted softly beside Shinobu. The purple haired female just chuckled at her colleague's attitude and replied with a simple,

"At least (Y/N) is fitting in well. Oh well, we'll get to work with her someday!"

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
•𝑻𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒂 𝑿𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂 𝑷𝒊𝒈𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒔𝒖𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒖.
•𝑻𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 (𝒀/𝑵) 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒔, (𝒀/𝑵) 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝑻𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒐.
•𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 (𝒀/𝑵).

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 493