☞︎︎︎𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗☜︎︎︎

The yawn that escaped (Y/N)'s lips broke the quiet morning, waking Kanao up in the process. It was a little too early to the two girls' liking but the two had plans thus they had no choice.

(Y/N) slowly made her way down the ladder connected to her bed and the floor while Kanao was already in the bathroom brushing her teeth. Both ladies still had their eyes shut tight, not allowing the morning sunlight to enter their eyes.

"Good morning (Y/N)," Kanao mumbled as she exited the bathroom, wearing a lilac sweater over a white skirt paired with shoes and socks of a similar color palette. (Y/N) on the other hand, was still in her pajamas and barely awake, dozing off despite standing upright.

"Morning..." At last! (Y/N) managed to say something despite her mind not functioning well! Another yawn left (Y/N)'s mouth as she trudged towards the bathroom, her head still bobbing unstably. To be completely frank, she wasn't a morning person.

The bathroom must've been a magical place for the second (Y/N) stepped out of the smaller room, she had completely changed. (Y/N) wore the best outfit she could fish from her nearly-empty closet. A white knee-lengthed dress with a black belt secured around (Y/N)'s waist. A plain jacket of (Y/N)'s favorite color finished the whole outfit.

Kanao signaled towards (Y/N) and they both made their way out of their dormitory. Today, (Y/N) and Kanao were going to attend a class party that would be held at their classmate, Zenitsu's house. Kanao chuckled when she thought about how they decided the venue of their party. Inosuke had forced Zenitsu to hand over his house for the day which Zenitsu could not refuse due to Nezuko's pleading.

The two females strolled out of their room and waited patiently for the lift. To their surprise, when the lift doors opened, Shinobu and Mitsuri were together inside.

"Oh my! (Y/N), do you live here as well?" Shinobu inquired. The (H/C) female nodded. "Wow! That means we're neighbors! I'm very glad." Mitsuri finished.

"Sister. (Y/N) and I are roommates. And the both of us will be attending a class graduation party." Kanao bowed, showing her respect to Shinobu.

"My my Kanao, there's no need to bow! Anyways, Mitsuri and I will be going back to our rooms. The both of you enjoy your party!" Shinobu smiled and waved before leaving. Mitsuri also said her goodbyes before skipping behind Shinobu.

The lift doors were still open and the elevator was vacant. (Y/N) and Kanao both walked inside, clicking on the ground level button, and then waited.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔.
𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒖, 𝑴𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒊, 𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 (𝒀/𝑵) 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒛𝒖𝒌𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒐𝒎𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆.
𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑿𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂 𝑷𝒊𝒈𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒔𝒖𝒎 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 471