☞︎︎︎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘☜︎︎︎

"Don't look so dejected everyone!" Sabito said enthusiastically as he sweatdropped when Inosuke licked another plate clean. That expression was soon replaced with a mischievous smile as Sabito quietly made his way out of the room. As if already knowing beforehand that Inosuke would inhale all the delicacies, Sabito entered the room once more, holding another tray filled with homemade treats ranging from cupcakes to cookies to tarts.

Before Inosuke could snatch the plate away, Sabito quickly shifted the plate from his right hand to his left, enabling Inosuke unable to reach his desires.

"You've had your share of the food, let the others have a taste." Sabito chided gently, a sweet smile still plastered across his face. Met with such a gentle grin, Inosuke could not help but retreat from his yearning arms and as obedient as a dog, he sat down at the table and awaited Sabito's next actions. Pleased with Inosuke's behaviour, Sabito gave Inosuke a vanilla cupcake with colourful sprinkles all over it which seemed to have cheered the young male up already.

"Dig in everyone, there's plenty to go around." Sabito said as he picked up a cookie and nibbled it elegantly.

The others did not need to be told twice what to do, if you were there you would be able to see a bunch of children fighting for delicacies.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
𝑴𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒂 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎 𝒓𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒓.
•𝒁𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑺𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒐'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔.
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝑾𝒆𝒃𝒏𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍 :) (𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚 <33)

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 284