☞︎︎︎𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛.☜︎︎︎

"So..."

(Y/N) was deep in thoughts as she viewed the documents given to her with great interest.

"With previous researches done by scientists,you wish to start working with Bacteriophage T4 endonuclease 5 (T4N5) in a liposomal lotion. Despite it not being approved to be used, it's still a considerable option when treating this."

After reading the summary out loud,(Y/N) finally looked up from the papers neatly stapled together to form a booklet and smiled at Ubuyashiki.

"That is correct. After numerous research,we thought that in order to advance forward, we'll need to investigate the blood of people with Xeroderma Pigmentosum."

"But why their blood?"

(Y/N) questioned.

"With a better understanding of how cells work in these particular peoples' bodies,we can compare and add the required contents into the lotion. Isn't that the most reasonable way to work around this disease?"

(Y/N) didn't say anything and chose to continue listening.

"Experimenting on these patients will not do us any good. I do not wish to see anymore people suffer."

Ubuyashiki wasn't smiling. He had a small frown showcasing his unwillingness to sacrifices.

"That is also another reason why I'd prefer examining blood cells."

And with that,the smile that had been sitting happily on Ubuyashiki's face appeared once again. Seemingly hopeful.

"You've come at the perfect time (Y/N)-san." Ubuyashiki commented.

"Why?" The (E/C) questioned.

"We've obtained a drop of blood from Enmu,a member of the Twelve Kizuki."

"Wow! How?" Now fully engrossed in the topic the young female stood up.

"Do you know Kamado Tanjiro?" Ubuyashiki answered with another question.

"The boy from class 1-5?" (Y/N) knew him as they once had the same science class together. She only remembered him because of the obvious scar on his forehead.

"Yep. They fought once because Enmu was scaring Tanjiro's classmates. Because he lost the fight he had to leave. While fighting,Tanjiro managed to obtain a drop of his blood.We're grateful but I don't think the concentration is high enough."

Muichiro stood up,bringing a small box towards the (H/C) girl. Slowly lifting the lid,Muichiro revealed a small test tube. It was rather small given the content inside it. A small speck of red blood smudge the bottom of the tube.

"This is it." Muichiro said nonchalantly.

"Yesterday we did a test with a small quantity of it. It seems that even when only the blood is in contact with sun it burns into nothing." The boy explained.

'That was all they could conclude?' The girl took the test tube,bringing it to eye level,examining it carefully.

"Have any of you thought of making a copy of the blood?" The girl suddenly asked,turning to Ubuyashiki.

"No... What do you mean by that?" The leader asked,confused.

"I mean,studying the blood and making more of these. You can use 3D models to represent the blood cells and what happens to it when met with sunlight. Maybe the amount or which part the blood comes from also affects it's burning process."

The girl ranted,not noticing the leader deep in thoughts.

"Ah! I'm sorry! I was ranting..." (Y/N) immediately apologized,afraid to have offended the leader.

But instead of getting mad,the leader was smiling.

"That is a brilliant idea! Since Xeroderma Pigmentosum sufferers are also humans,their cells should have a bit of similarities to our blood. I've never thought of this... Thank you for contributing to our discussion (Y/N)!"

Ubuyashiki then whispered to Amane. The girl nodded and stood up,holding onto his arm,leading him towards another table.

"Tomioka,Iguro,Shinazugawa and Uzui. Please get the apparatus. Kocho and Kanroji,please go get Tamayo,Yushiro and Himejima then explain our plan to them. Rengoku, please start writing a report of human and Xeroderma Pigmentosum sufferer's blood differences and similarities. You may borrow apparatus from Tomioka, Iguro, Shinazugawa and Uzui. Muichiro please bring more blood from the storage room. We'll work on this today."

"Yes Oyakata-sama!"

With a single order from the all mightly leader,everyone got busy and did as they were told.

'So this is what it feels like to work in a group...' (Y/N) thought,admiring the scene before her. Her seniors working together. To learn. To help society.

Did (Y/N) even need to visit the Twelve Kizukis now? Did she want to work with them? Or does she want to work with Demon Slayers? Many possibilities ran endlessly in her brain but she could not think about it now.

The day was not over yet.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎

•(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭. (𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 </3)
•𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 (𝐘/𝐍) 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐮𝐚𝐡𝐮𝐚.
•𝐄𝐧𝐦𝐮 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 812