☞︎︎︎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡☜︎︎︎

"Miss Kanao, we're here." The driver said after parking. Kanao nodded and turned to us, gesturing for us to get out of the vehicle. Daki had fallen asleep and was leaning against a very annoyed Nakime. (Y/N) wanted to wake Daki up when she was stopped by Nakime, who had a mischievous grin on her face.

"Before you wake her up... Let me do something." Nakime cautiously took out her phone, snapping unglams of Daki drooling while sleeping. Once Nakime was satisfied, she gave (Y/N) a nod of approval. In response, (Y/N) gently shook Daki awake.

The girl woke up groggily. As she opened her eyes in annoyance, her frustration vanished when her eyes met (Y/N)'s.

"Are we here already?" Daki asked.

"Yes. Now quickly put on your cloak before we go." Nakime said, shoving a dark cloak along with a pair of sunglasses into Daki's hands.

Once the two girls finished applying their sunscreens and putting on their clothes, (Y/N) opened the car doors-

"Allow me." Daki beat her to it.

One by one, the girls all exited the vehicle and the driver drove off under Kanao's orders. As Kanao was talking to her staff, (Y/N) was taking in her surroundings. There were two large buildings standing side by side, connected by a bridge in the centre and the words "Kocho Corps" shining proudly on the bridge. Next to the buildings, was a beach with rows of vacation houses. Kanao informed me that we'll be occupying the vacation house at the very end of the beach.

"Now then, "Kanao turned to the group, smiling. "Let's go to our vacation house." She led us through an underground tunnel that ends at the tall wall next to our vacation house. "We have these underground tunnels connecting the main buildings and other infrastructures. It's for workers to transport goods more easily, and for patients who can't handle the sunlight. I told my oldest sister that I'll be bringing my friends here and she prepared a box of sunscreen for the three of you." Kanao explained as we walked along the pavement towards the wooden cottage.

"Three? But only me and Nakime have Xeroderma Pigmentosum-"

"Nope, Nezuko also have. However, her condition is less life-endangering. She can still handle the sunlight, but not for long periods of time." Kanao smiled at her future sister-in-law as Nezuko flashed a shy smile at Daki and Nakime.

As they reached the house, Kanao fished out a key and unlocked the door. Daki was the first to dash in, crashing onto the soft couch. Poor Nakime was probably stuck with taking care of Daki's things again.

"Daki. It's rude to act this way. Get up." Nakime chided, dragging Daki off the couch. It was truly a sight, witnessing Nakime act as a caretaker for Daki, who was being childish.

"It's fine, really. Shall I give all of a tour of this vacation house?" I swear, Kanao was a gifted host.

The girls agreed and Kanao led them around the place, giving brief descriptions on each room. There were two floors. The ground floor was equipped with a lounge, kitchen and bathroom. The second floor resides four bedrooms and a bathroom. Each bedroom had two beds, each bed on the end of the room.

"Why don't we decide who our roommates will be before settling down before doing anything?" (Y/N) suggested. The rest agreed.

"Shinobu and Mitsuri will be coming later, they can sleep together-" Kanao got cut off by Nakime and Daki's gasps.

"Shinobu and Mitsuri from... Demon Slayers... They'll be joining?" They looked at (Y/N) for confirmation and (Y/N) simply nodded.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
•𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒛𝒖𝒌𝒐 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒐.
•𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒛𝒖𝒌𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉.
•𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒍𝒚 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒙𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒚? 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 702