☞︎︎︎𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗☜︎︎︎

"(Y/N), there should be a spare bunsen burner in the science lab on the third floor. Could you go get it while me and Yushirou wait for the results?"

While Tamayo and Yushirou waited for the Data to pop up on the screen, they asked (Y/N) to get another bunsen burner to heat up bottles of blood from a wide variety of people. Crazy? Crazy.

"Alright!"

And with that,the young student set off.

As she got up the staircase near the labs, she could hear a faint sound. Someone was inside the lab. She got close to the door and peeked inside. The lights were off and only the sihlouette of a female student could be seen. She was holding an empty box. Grumbling away as she shoved apparatuses inside without any care.

"Stupid Gyuutarou... Making me do errands for him..." Daki chanted in a soft yet menacing voice.

'She seemed scary,cursing at people opening like that. I should wait for her to leave first.' (Y/N) thought to herself,watching the female's every action.

"You!" Daki shouted,pointing towards (Y/N). "What are you doing over there?"

Shit.

"I uh... need to take some apparatuses... Please don't mind me." And with that,(Y/N) quickly scurried over to the table filled with bunsen burners.

'I forgot to bring a basket with me!' The (H/C) female stared at the burner,tripod stand and wire gauz in dismay.

Feeling a presence behind the shorter student,(Y/N) turned back only to be met with Daki.

"You should really bring a basket next time. Luckily my basket has space. I'll help you." Daki said,not looking at the younger female. She placed everything inside her basket with even more care than just now.

"I'm sorry to trouble you like this." (Y/N) apologized.

"Save the apology. If you want to repay me,why don't you give me your phone number?" Daki smirked.

"Huh? Why would you want something like that?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Look at you. You're so cute! Of course I want to get to know you." (Y/N) immediately relaxed after experiencing Daki's cute side.

"Alright then!"

The two females exchanged an entertaining conversation as they headed downstairs. None of them could tell that Daki was a part of Twelve Kizukis and that (Y/N) was associated with Demon Slayers.

Suddenly,Daki's phone vibrated slightly yet enough for both girls to hear. A small 'tsk' escaped Daki's mouth as she took out her phone,curious as to who had dared to interrupt her and (Y/N)'s conversation.

"Who is it?" The younger female questioned Daki. The Xeroderma Pigmentosum sufferer sighed and showed her a text from her brother,urging her to hurry up.

"I have to go now... Sorry. You'll have to carry these apparatuses to your classroom yourself." Daki apologized but the (H/C) girl only shook her head.

"It's alright. You've already helped me down the stairs. Thank you!"

"Now that I thought about it,I didn't tell you my name right? I'm Daki. What's your name?" Daki smiled as she slowed down her pace so that she could spend more time with her junior.

"(L/N)(Y/N)." She simply said.

"Oh,that means you'll be joining my group tomorrow for our project! Team Twelve Kizukis by the way. I hope that you'll choose to join us,I enjoy your company!"

Shit.

Shit,shit,shit!

She was a part of the Twelve Kizukis.

The young girl was shocked but she knew that she couldn't show it. That would possibly lead to World War 3.

"I hope so too!"

The reply was filled with both truth and lies.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
𝑫𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 (𝒀/𝑵).
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑯𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. (𝑴𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊-𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏)
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕!

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 648