1.A dream comes true

Keerthi :

I'm Keerthi , a Gynecologist. I'm the only daughter in my whole family. Just because of that I'm the apple of everyone's eye. I lost my Mamma three years back.

It was really a tough time for me but siddhant was there for me. He made me overcome my despair. I wasn't there with my mumma at her last moments. But he consoled me .

Today after being in relationship with him for four years , I'm getting married to him. I can't believe today we are here. Its like my dream has come true.

Everyone around me knew how crazy I'm about him. But my Bhanu, my bestest friend hated him to the core. They are like poles apart and I never meddle when they fight.

" I'm not happy for you " Bhanu said entering my room sulking.

" aww... love you so much " I said never minding her words.

" come downstairs the priest is calling you " she said quoting her fingers in air. I shook my head at her. She is always like this when it comes in case of Siddhant.

I walked downstairs along with Bhanu and few other family members. There he was sitting on the mandap, My siddhant.

He was looking nervous. Even I'm nervous. I'm going to be his today.He is looking so handsome. My heart fluttered looking at him. They made me sit near him.

The priest started saying mantras . He is tensed beside me.I can understand , its all new for us so its nothing new.

The priest asked him to tie the thali ( wedding chain ) around my neck. When he tied it around my neck I kept on looking at him face. Tears welled up in my eyes with happiness.

When his fingers touched my neck I could feel sparks in my body . I had never felt like this before all along these years.

He applied vermillion on my forehead, a few fell on my nose.

" your husband loves you a lot " Radha atthai said from behind

" your husband loves you a lot " Radha atthai said from behind. I smiled hearing her words.

Then we rounded the holy fire seven times and he made me wear the metti ( toe ring ) .

We both were sitting beside eachother. " I love you " I whispered . He looked at me and nodded his head.

I was little bit upset because all long these years he use to say to me how much he loves me. He has never forgotten to remind me that. But I never said my feelings in words. As we all knew actions speak more that words.

And now when I'm saying out my feelings for the first time I thought he is going to be escalated but my predictions were wrong.

After finishing every rituals We started our journey to my new home, but not before hugging and crying my Anna and Appa.

The travel was really calm. Actually he is being more quiet. I holded his hand.

" what happened " I asked him.

" Nothing...just the marriage tension and nervousness " I smiled and nodded at him understanding.

We got out of the car and stood infront of my new home. I smiled thinking of my new journey.

******

Anna - elder brother

Appa - dad

Athai - aunt

******

Hope you guys are fine ...

Comment and vote...

Stay safe...

Wear mask...

Lives matter...

See you guys later bye...