35. a new journey

3rd person pov :

Both Keerthi and Vishwa did a simple register marriage as they don't want any kind of commotion created by their family or friends.

It was really very simple to their liking.  Keerthi the signed the register smiling looking at Vishwa who did the same .

They walked out of the registration office smiling holding eachother's hands . Vishwa kissed on keerthi's hand which was interwined with his.

When they were studying in school days back if someone had told them you would be getting married one day  they would have laughed at their face.

Soon they reached their home and about to enter.

" stooppppp " Anandhi yelled halting them from entering the home.

"  Let me take aarthi  and then you both can enter home " she said holding the Aarti  plate. Both the newly weds smiled at her antics. She took the Aarti and demanded money from Vishwa which he gave her wholeheartedly.

Soon Anandhi left as she has to take care of the bakery.

Vishwa hugged Keerthi from behind wrapping his arms around her placing his chin on her shoulder.

They stayed queit embracing the silence swaying.  They found peace in eachother's embrace.  Their past wasn't much good but their present is much better.

The sun dawned and the darkness  spread over the sky indicating the night has arrived with the twinkling stars and moon.

Keerthi stood near the door leaning towards it .She smiled at Vishwa who was sitting on the bed scrolling through his moblie.

" stop ogling over me standing there " Vishwa said smirking at her.

" I'm not ogling at you. I'm just admiring the beauty infront of me " she said  sitting beside him. He placed his mobile on the side table and smiled at her.

" So how do you feel being my pondatti ( wife ) " he asked her.

" the same as every day nothing new " she said smirking at him.

" Is it so " he asked asked her .

" ofcourse " she said not changing her demeanor.

She shrieked when he pinned her under him. She hit his chest for making her scared. He smiled at her.

" may I  " he asked tugging her t-shirt

" may I  " he asked tugging her t-shirt.  She nodded blushing.  He removed her tops and looked at the naked beauty as she wasn't wearing her inners.

He kissed her forehead making her smile in content. He kissed both her cheeks and pecked her lips. She groaned as she was expecting a kiss. He chuckled at her antics.

He kissed down her jaw as she stared removing his clothes. He kissed on her sweet spot making her moan. He sucked them hard.

He took her mound into his mouth while she played with his manhood making him grunt.

He sucked and bite them hard as she increased her pace. Before he could cum he pinned her hands above her head and started kissing her. He looked into her eyes.

" I can't bear it any more " saying so he entered into her making her moan. She wrapped her legs around him while he thrusted in and out of her.

He left her hand and cupped her breasts tightly tugging them hard making her scream in pain and pleasure. He moved very face and she started scratching his back.

He started rubbing her clit fastly as the entered in and out of her at inhumane speed. Soon she came undone. But he wasn't near ending this .

" its just the beginning babe " he whispered in her ear.

" I  know "  she said breathing heavily.

He placed one of her legs above his shoulder to get much access as he entered in one go again making her scream his name.

As he said they just started their night....

*****

Soon our story is gonna end.

I guess few people want Keerthi to end with Siddharth but I don't want it to be typical story where the heroine forgives the hero even if the accuses or cheats on her. I wanted our Keerthi to have a guy she deserved...

Vote and comment..

Stay safe..

Bye..