3.vengence can hurt

Keerthi :

The next day I woke up when I felt movements beside me. Opening my eyes I saw my handsome hubby looking at me.

" good morning " I said smiling.

" morning " he said without any enthusiasm.

" can you get up " he asked me politely. I woke up and moved away from him. I think he is in pain because, for the whole night I have been lying on his chest. But I'm not sorry for that.

" you were sleeping yesterday that's why I didn't disturb you " he nodded his head.

" shall we leave " he asked me .

" ofcourse " I said and we went out of the cabin.

On our way siddu dashed with Bhanu and she fell down.

" I'm so sorry, are you hurt " Siddhu asked her worriedly trying to get her up. Bhanu and I looked at eachother with wide eyes . Because the Siddu we know would have now almost killed Bhanu.

" wow just one night with you Keerthu , this asshole has completely changed into a gentleman " Bhanu said to me .

" Shut up Bhanu, don't forget that he is my husband now and stop calling him names " I told narrowing my eyes at her.

" And I hate this husband of yours to the core " she said glaring at Siddhu.

" Bhanu " I whined.

" ok ok just for you " she said leaving from there.

" when did you start to change " I asked Siddhu after she left .

" she fell down because of me that's why I said sorry and its called manners. " he said walking along with me.

" Yeah , but your manners use to fly away when you both meet eachother. You both can kill eachother with your eyes . But now you seem calm " I said to him. He stayed quiet.

We reached the car and drove it to our home.

" How was the surgery ma " Athamma ( mom in law ) asked me .

" It went well athamma " I said hugging her tightly.

" ofcourse, now go and get ready " she said shooing me away.

I freshened up and came to have breakfast. We had dosa and chutney made by my athamma.

 " Athamma you always make the best food in the world  " I said praising her

" Athamma you always make the best food in the world " I said praising her. She just waved it off .

" I know you always praise me like this and I also know that you are not going to change it " I smiled at her sweetly hearing her words.

" So when are you going to your honeymoon " Athamma asked Siddu . He was giving her an intended look.

" Today evening Amma " he said not wavering his gaze. It was like they were having some kind of war.

I just waved it off because Siddant have always been like this since I have known him. I never bothered to interfere between mom and son...