10.new side

Keerthi :

I groaned in pain when I woke up in the morning. My back is in total pain.

" are you okay " Siddhu asked me in a low voice.

" no its... its so painful " I said closing my eyes tightly in pain.

I felt good and comfortable laying on him but the pain on my back is bad. He slowly made me lay on the bed while I groaned in pain.

" its okay I will get you something to eat so you can have meds " I hummed.

When he went out I woke up with much difficulty.

" why did you wake up " he asked entering the room holding a tray.
I stayed quiet.

He took me to the bathroom slowly. He waited outside until I finished my business.

He started feeding me food that he brought. Though I refused to eat he made me eat and have those tablets.

After having the tablets my pain got reduced. I got a text from Karthik Anna that he has send a nurse to change the dressing of my wound.

I texted okay to him. Karthik Anna cares a lot about me and he can be stupid too at times.

No one was at home except him and me since they went to attend a family wedding.

The door bell rang and I knew it was the nurse. So I went out slowly since Siddu wasn't at room.

" Mam Dr.Karthik sent me to dress your wound " I face palmed myself seeing the male nurse.

Yesterday that stupid saw how angry Siddu was and yet he sent a male nurse.

Siddu was behaving like a male Alpha who just found his mate and now if he sees this I have no idea what would happen.

" who are you " Siddhu asked coming from the kitchen wearing an apron over his dress.

' So he was cooking hmmm.. ' I thought in my mind.

" oh sir I'm a nurse, I came here to nurse mom's wound " Siddu closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

" out. Right . Now... or you won't get back to your home in one piece " he said in a strong tone that made shiver run through my spine.

The nurse hurried away hearing his words. I sighed thinking who is gonna nurse my wounds now.

" Keerthi go to room , I will be there soon " I nodded my head.

I went to our room and soon he followed me. He went inside the closet and brought back a tray with the materials to clean the wound. He kept it on the table and came near me.

" keerthi come here let me do it " he said coming near me.

" No siddu you can't do it properly... it might cause infection later " I sighed. But he never paid heed to my words.

He came near me and removed my clothes looking into my eyes. His eyes never went past my chin.
He covered me with my clothes and made me turn around.

He started to remove the bandage and then started cleaning my wounds....

****

Vote and comment

Stay safe...