18.tantrums

Keerthi tried to get up from Siddhu's lap but he wasn't letting her go. He tightend his hold on her.

" I'm glad you came " Siddhu said looking at her. Keerthi stayed quiet.

" let's stay here for some day " He told her though she was silent.

" Siddhu leave me " she tried to get out of his hold.

" why are you still calling me Siddhu even after knowing I'm not Siddhant " he grumbled.

She stayed quiet . Because she knew she had never called Siddhant with any kind of nick name.

" you never called him Siddhu do you " he said holding her chin making her look at him. He grinned finding his answer.

He kissed her on her lips out of his joy. When he realized what he did he looked at her guilty.

" I'm sorry... I was just overwhelmed " he said loosening his hold. She stood up from his lap.

" stay away from me " she said pointing her finger towards him.

He grinned like a child who got his favorite toy.

" gladly " he answered her. Atleast he was happy she was with him and he is sure he will make her fall for him as he fell for her.

He cooked knowing well that his wife didn't know how to cook. Staying together with her made him understand that even without words.

She did not come out of the room after she went there asking him to stay away from her. After cooking he went inside the room and saw her laying on the bed.

" Keerthi come and have dinner "
She wasn't responding.

" fine ... you asked for this " he said picking her up in the bridal style. She yelped due to the sudden movement.

" leave me Siddhu " she tried to get out of his hold but he was way more than strong than her.

He made her sat on his lap and placed the plate infront of her and asked her to eat. But she wasn't eating. He started having his food without letting her go.

After having his food he tried to feed but she did not let him.

" fine then.." he said taking the food in his mouth. He turned her head towards him and placed his mouth on her . His hold on her hips tightened making her open her mouth. He pushed the food into her mouth from his mouth.

He smirked looking at her.

" so now do you want me to use this method again and for your information I'm glad to use it " he said winking at her.

She started having her food without any tantrums while he looked at his wife amused...

******

Happy new year...

Vote and comment...

Stay safe...