28. better

4 YEARS LATER...

She layed naked on his chest while his hands were tracing her body. He kissed on her shoulder making her smile.  He woke up and went inside the bathroom to freshen up.  She sat up on the bed resting her head on the headboard.  She pulled the covers upto her chest and sat there thinking of her past.

" Good morning Keerthi " he said coming out of the bathroom.

" Good morning Vishwa " she said smiling at him. She sat there while he dressed himself. He came towards her and pecked her lips.

" come out soon.... " she nodded her head. Soon she freshened up and went to the kitchen to prepare  breakfast for them .

She started making upma ( a type of breakfast) for them. Soon he joined her with newspaper.

" Do you know what the hot news today " he asked her as if he was reading newspaper

" what is it " she asked stirring the pan.

" It is that you look so hot and sexy " he said hugging her from behind and sucking her neck.

She pushed him and turned towards him with her hands on her hips.

" you are becoming naughty day by day Vishwa " she scolded him and pushed him out of the kitchen.  She knew if she did not do that then he won't let her prepare breakfast for them.

Soon they were having the breakfast on the dining table.

" Keerthi I will pick you up from the Bakery " he said kissing her forehead.   she nodded her head. She cleaned the plates and locked the house. 

She took her scooty and drove it towards her bakery.  She started it on her own with the money, she earned when she was a famous doctor. Its been  three years she has moved  to Kancheepuram with Vishwa.

 Its been  three years she has moved  to Kancheepuram with Vishwa

He was her school mate. She never have ever thought she would meet him at such worst stage of her life. Soon he became her pillar and hope in her life.

He was there when she was ready to giveup on everything in her life. They became eachother's support.

Keerthi opened the door  of her bakery and smelled the aroma. Once the keerthi who never knew the meaning of cooking has now become a baker . She can cook much better than others now.

Ananthi , the other baker joined her soon. They started baking cakes . The customers started arriving and took away most of the cakes. They had to close their bakery earlier than the expected time.  Keerthi's bakery has always been loved by the customers.

Vishwa arrived soon and took her back to home leaving her scooty locked .

" keerthi "

" hmm "

" keerthi "

" hmm "

" kee.."

" speak up vishwa " she said irritatedly

" let go to meet your appa and Anna this week ..please" she sighed.

" okay fine but we are leaving back as soon as possible " she agreed.

" thank you so much keerthi " he said smiling at her. She shook her head smiling at him....

******

Hope you guys are totally confused...

See you soon with the next chapter..

Stay safe...