9.pleasure in pain

Keerthi :

The ride back to the home was awfully quiet. I could feel he is angry but I don't know why. Due to the medicine my back is numb so I don't feel much pain but I'm damn sure it's gonna hurt like a bitch when the medicines effect reduce.

We entered the home and everyone were asleep.

" change your clothes " he said leaving to the kitchen.

How can I say to him that I can't change it without someone's help. Sighing I went to our room. I opened the balcony and sat there enjoying the breeze.

A few minutes later I saw him standing there looking at me folding his hands on his chest when I opened my eyes.

" get inside it's getting cold outside " I nodded my head and went inside. He closed the door.

" I asked you to change your clothes didn't I keerthi " he asked me walking towards me. I stayed there not moving back.

" I don't like when someone touches what's mine " he said looking into my eyes.

Why the hell is he speaking like this. Before I could understand what's happening he tore the shirt I wore and the buttons flew away making me gasp.

" what the hell has gotten into your head Siddu " I asked him angrily turning to the other side facing away from him. I was just wearing a loose inner so that it won't touch the banded wound.

" my wife " he said making me bewildered.

He went away from there and brought his t shirt from the closet.

" remove the shirt Keerthi " he told .

" I can't " I mumbled

" then fine don't blame me for the consequences " said removing the shirt totally from my body.

I was facing the other side and I'm sure he saw the wound on my back . I closed my eyes tightly. I opened it when I felt his fingers touching my back.

" how did this happen " he asked touching my back

" A Patient became lethral " I mumbled quietly. His hands were still grazing my back.

He turned me around and removed my inner looking into my eyes. He made me wear his t shirt .

" are you comfortable in this or do you want me to change your pants " he asked me.

" let me change it you won't feel comfortable " he answered his question himself and started removing the buttons.

I tried to stop him but his glare stopped me and I stayed mum. I was just in his t shirt and my panties. He wasn't helpful in changing my clothes.

When I asked him to change me into my pyjama he said it's okay and asked me not to bother.

He hugged me lightly nuzzling his face into my neck. My breath hitched. Whenever he is near me I could always feel shiver throughout my body.

He pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes. I blinked unknowing what he was trying to do.

" come on let us sleep " he said moving us to the bed.

I laid on the bed on my stomach but he pulled me carefully and made me lay on him. He placed my head on his chest.

" don't wear other men's dress unless its mine .. okay " he said moving his hands up and down on my arms.

" okay " I mumbled and soon sleep consumed me ....