30. unsaid words

Keerthi  :

We reached back home as soon as possible.  I was really very angry. I went inside home leaving Vishwa alone. I stood under the shower to cool myself off.

I could feel the tension easing out of my body. I felt peace when the water cascaded down my body.

I smiled when Vishwa hugged me from behind joining in the shower with me. I sighed when he kissed me on my shoulder.

" don't worry everything is going to be alright " he said nipping my earlobe making me moan.

" come on let me change your clothes " he said turning off the shower.  He went  out and changed himself into shorts and brought my clothes with him.

He started removing my wet clothes kissing me hear and there at times. He took his sweet time to roam his hands on my body removing my clothes slowly.  His eyes roamed around my naked body.

" can you behave like a gentleman  " I asked him smiling while he was removing the buttons on my jeans.

" I can never be a gentleman infront of you Keerthi " he said kissing my navel. His tounge drew  circles on my navel making me tighten my hold on him.

He chuckled against my stomach giving me a kiss. He dried my body with the towel  while kept on looking at him.

" what you want to wear " he asked showing me his t-shirt.  I picked one. He made me wear it and gave me a small kiss on my lips. He always loved it when I  wore his dress. He use to adore me in his shirts and t-shirts.

Even I loved the same. Being with him gives me happiness which I longed for so long.

We layed on the bed hugging eachother while he kept on kissing me from time to time. Soon sleep hugged us and took us into its world.

When I woke up in the morning I saw him looking at me. I raised my eyebrow at him . He just shrugged his shoulder.

" what will I do without you here alone " he asked me

" what will I do without you here alone " he asked me. I smiled and caressed his hair.

" you can come with me to Chennai. Even I want to stay with you " I said kissing his forehead.

I sat up and strolled towards the bathroom.

" can I join you "  he yelled behind me.

" not at all " I said leaving the bathroom door open. I know he will join  me soon.

He entered smirking at me.

" you told I'm not allowed to enter. Then why did you keep the door open " he asked with his unfading smirk.

" maybe I wanted to spent time with you... as I should go there soon " I  said removing my t-shirt and throwing it aside.

He groaned looking at me. Soon he joined me and took me to the other world....

*******
Stay safe ...

Take care.....