21. proper kiss

The next day when keerthi woke up she felt comfortable.  She snuggled more into her  comfortness . She felt something was different so opened one of her eyes and peeked through it. 

    She was laying on Siddhu's chest  while he was holding her tightly and half of her body was laying on him . She wanted to get out of his hold but her mind wasn't letting her.

She wanted to enjoy more of it. So she closed her eyes and hugged him too tightly.  She doesn't want to think about anything else.  She just wants to think that she is with her husband  . She smiled and drifted off to sleep .

" keerthi wake up " Siddhu tried to wake her up.

" no let me sleep .... its leave for me " she slurred turning to the other side.

" okay... then I will be in kitchen " he let her sleep kissing her on her forehead.

       Keerthi  slept for few more time and then woke up and sat on the bed trying to get rid of her sleep. She freshen up and came down wearing her hoodie and shorts.

   She vaguely remembered him saying something about kitchen. So she entered and saw him cooking.  He was in deep thoughts that he did not even notice the boiling sambar  ( a type of curry made with different kinds of vegetables). She turned off the gas stove moving him away.

  He came out of his trance when she pushed him away.

" what are you thinking  idiot " she scolded him. He pouted like a baby hearing her .

" don't pout " she said strenly  and  started cleaning the spills on the counter.

He smiled sleepishly.

" keerthi can I ask you something " he asked her.

" would you won't ask if I say no " she retorted.  He chuckled hearing  her words.

" do you regret keerthi " he asked her.

" Ask clearly Siddhu "  she said not understanding him.

" do regret marrying me... and the moments we shared  " he asked her hiding his inner turmoil.

She stayed quiet stopping her movements.  Siddhu sighed and shook his head.

" I  will  be back " he said turning to leave.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Before  he could leave the kitchen a pair of arm were wrapped around him from behind. He stayed still not moving away.

" If I had regretted then I wouldn't be standing here with you in this home " she said placing her head comfortably on his back.

" The only thing I ever regret is falling for Siddhant,  even though Bhanu warned me for thousand times " she told him her thoughts.

He turned around and looked at her  holding her face. She smiled averting her eyes in shy.

" Look at me Keerthi  " he said in a low voice. She looked at him slowly.

" I want to kiss you badly  my better half " he said looking into her eyes.

" why don't you then " she asked him. That was what he wanted to hear from her. The trust in her voice.

He placed his lips on her soft one. He felt eternity in them. He could never stop kissing her. He wrapped his hands on her hips tightly and picked her . She wrapped her legs around him while kissing her.

He nibbled her lips and entered her mouth as she let him

He nibbled her lips and entered her mouth as she let him. He tasted every corner of her mouth falling into escasty.

He left her when he felt she can't take it any more.

" I can't stop kissing you " he said sitting on the couch while still he had her legs around him. He can't take away his eyes from her lips.

He moved his hands on her petite legs making her feel goosebumps on her body.

" I love my effects on you " he said again kissing her.

It felt like hours when they stopped kissing as the breakfast was long forgotten since they were immersed in kissing eachother...

*******

Vote and comment...

Stay safe...