20.punishment

" ummm .. so all my calculations ends up that you are jealous of Karthik " bhanu said sitting on the chair while Siddhu was standing folding his hands on his chest.

" ok fine I accept I'm jealous okay. Now please tell me about him. " Siddhu pleaded her.

" he is your cute wife's childhood crush " bhanu dropped the bomb on his head.

" what " Siddhu yelled.

" oh shut up " bhanu said rubbing her ear like it was painful.

" oh hello it's my wife and I can't let that guy near her. I should do something "

" ofcourse you should " Bhanu said with a smirk facing away from him.

Later at the evening when Karthik entered the home things started throwing on him.

It was keerthi who was very angry on him. She started throwing what ever she got on her hand on him.

" stop it women it hurts " Siddhu dodged trying to escape from everything she was throwing at him.

" so you are a doctor, that too a cardiologist " she yelled throwing the lamp on him which hit his hand.

" ouch "

" what ouch. So now don't tell you are owner of the hospital we work " she yelled.

" yes but no " he said thinking .

" what do you mean by that " she asked throwing the bottle on his face which the dodged .

" I mean I own half share " he said proudly to which he got a hit on his head with an apple.

" letting you keep on lying won't be good. So you should be punished " she said taking the broom on her hand. He gulped seeing her.

Within the blink of eyes he started running for his life while she chased him. He knew if she caught him them that won't end well.

" where are come out and face me you idiot " she yelled when she was unable to find him.

she yelped when a pair of arm wrapped around her hips. She felt his warm breath on her neck.

He kissed lightly on her neck placing feather kisses all over. The broom fell from her hand when he kissed her neck hard making her moan.

He wanted everyone to know that she is already taking especially he wanted it to showcase it to Karthik,  who was her childhood crush

He wanted everyone to know that she is already taking especially he wanted it to showcase it to Karthik, who was her childhood crush.

" stay away from Karthik " he said biting her earlobe.

" ummm " she moaned nodding to his demand losing in the pleasure he was driving her.

He kissed her forehead and left from there. Her mind was totally clouded . She was unable to clear her mind.

She wanted to be angry on him but her body has some other plans. The punishment was long forgotten along with those hickeys...

*****

Vote and comment..

Stay safe...