7.trying to be away

Keerthi :

After the medical conference I reached home . I felt very tired because of the travel , so went to take some rest.

I laid on the bed to sleep. I thought of my Siddu's smiling face and slept contently.

I woke up when I felt someone beside me on the bed. His colonge filled my nose making me realize he is really back. He is back with me here. I don't want to spoil this moment so I stayed quiet.

I felt him tossing on the bed . I could feel his gaze on me but I never reacted. He would only stay here if I'm not here and there is only way.

The next day I woke up seeing my handsome husband sleeping on the other side of the bed facing me. I smiled looking at him. I kissed on his forehead mumbling I love you.

I went to freshen up and then went to the hall.

" Athamma " I said hugging her.

" Aren't you late for the hospital " she asked me patting my head.

" No athamma , I'm on night duty for few days " I said pouting at her.

" why did they give my daughter night duty , its hell of tired " she scolded. The thing is she doesn't know I'm the one who insisted the head of my department to give me night duty. So that my Siddu won't have to leave his home again.

" its okay Athamma , I can manage " I said kissing her cheeks. She is one of the best mother in law anyone could ask for.

While having breakfast I informed mama about my night duty while Siddu was there too. He looked at me when I told about my night duty. I gave him reassuring smile. I don't want to be the reason he stays away from his family. So I decided to stay away from them for the time being.

Siddu went to his office and in the evening I left for the hospital. So according to the I have planned he dont have to face me anymore...