23. annulment

Keerthi went to meet Karthik in his cabin. She wanted to make sure he is okay with all the ficaso going on in his life.

" Anna you good " she asked entering the cabin after knocking.

He just sighed . His eyes were blood shot as he haven't slept for many days.

" Anna everything is going to alright  " keerthi told him.

" I hope too ma " he said looking down.  Keerthi hugged him and patted his back soothing him.

Suddenly she was pulled away from him by an angry Siddharth.

" I  told you to stay away from him na ... they why do you do the opposite of what I ask you to do " Karthik smiled looking at the jealous Siddharth.

"  who told you she had a crush on me " Karthik asked him directly coming to the point.

" none of your businesses " Siddhu told him while keerthi was fuming on the other side trying to control her anger.

" I'm sure it must be Bhanu .... and see she has succeeded in making you jealous " Karthik told him smiling.

While siddhu looked at him bewildered.  He turned to see Keerthi who was blowing holes on his head.

Siddhu took a step back and went behind Karthik to escape from her wrath.

" Karthik Anna is Bhanu's husband  and he is like a brother to me as you are for Bhanu " Keerthi said in anger laced tone.

Siddhu gulped seeing her anger. He know today he have to face more blows in the home.

" but she told me you had crush on him... that made me jealous of him " he mumbled slowly scratching the back of his head.

Karthik chuckled seeing the great cardiologist being scared of his wife.

" bhanu is my wife.... and wants to divorce me ... that's why your wife aka my sister is here to console me " Karthik told Siddhu .

" what happened ... Did she misunderstand something or what " Siddhu asked him . He wants his sister's life to be happy.

" I'm still begging her to give me the reason.. but she doesn't.  She just wants to leave me.... it hurts a lot thinking the only person you loved your whole life wants you no more in their life " Karthik said wiping a single tear that left his eye.

Siddhu patted his shoulder while Karthik gave him a small smile.

" Mam  its an emergency " a nurse came and informed keerthi and she left from there Making Siddhu breath in relief.

" why the hell did you sent a male nurse that day " siddhu asked punching Karthik on his stomach.  Karthik groaned in pain.

" just wanted to make you jealous " Karthik said rubbing his stomach while smiling.

" both husband and wife are same " siddhu mumbled.

" soon to be ex - wife " Karthik sighed.

" don't worry bro ... I'm not letting her divorce you at any cost. I have   a plan so that we can find her real reason for this kind of decision " Siddhu told Karthik.

Siddhu wanted to help Karthik.  Though Karthik had lost all his hope in his marriage life he wants to trust Siddhu for one last time.

Even if they doesn't succeed he could just have a satisfaction that he had tried to save their relationship.  Even if they divorce, he  won't have any other women his life forever....

*******

Any one surprised to see the relationship between bhanu and Karthik....

How is the story so far guys...

Be safe..

Vote and comment...