22. toe ring

" see now I have to change my clothes " Keerthi said to Siddharth who was grinning from ear to ear looking at her.

She threw cushion at him and went to change her clothes. She came back after changing her clothes and sat near him.

He took her hand in his hands and started playing with her fingers.  She laid on his chest comfortably.

" I love you " he said all of sudden.

" huh " she looked at him in awe.

" don't be too shocked " he said kissing on her forehead.

" you are for sure weird " she said chuckling.  He knew she need more time to love him totally yet he is happy that she has started to fall for him little by little.

"Siddhu "

" hmm " he said still playing with her fingers.

" can you accept something without any question " he nodded his head.

She went to their room and rummaged through her bag and took out the box. She sighed and smiled at it dreamily.

She came and sat near him and gave him the small box. He opened the box and saw a pair of toe rings.

" umm you know ... in olden days married women use to wear thali and married men use to wear toe ring.... showcasing the world that they are already taken." She said while he was examining the toe ring grazing his fingers over it.

" do you want me to wear it " he asked her looking at her.  she  lowered her gaze and nodded her head.

" put it on my leg " he said placing his legs on her lap. She looked at him shocked.  Because she knew the modern generation men doesn't like these kind of things.
He snapped his fingers infront of her to her out of trance.

She made him wear it and grazed her fingers on his toes smiling.

" I brought this for you last week "
She said to him.

" so you want the world to know that I'm already taken.. umm...I see my wife is really possessive " he said taking his legs from her lap.

He pulled her into his lap and kissed her cheeks. She blushed making him proud.

" I love these rings " he smiled at her while she pecked his lips making him smile more.

" Athamma called and asked us to come back " he groaned hearing her words.

" I want to romance my wife " he said nuzzling his nose into her neck. She smiled at her baby....