32. lesson to teach

Keerthi  :

Its been a week since  I'm staying with them. But I never felt homely as I felt  here before. Now  all I want to do , is strangle these people.

I use to talk to Vishwa daily . He is  beyond everything in this world I would ask for . I went to the hall while scrolling through the mobile.

" why do you always staying at home. Aren't you the famous Gynecologist anyone could look for Keerthi " Siddhant chided.

" oops that hurts babe " I  said  pouring myself a glass of orange juice.

" I also wanted to ask  you..why  don't you go to work anymore Keerthi " my soon to be ex father in law Mr. Ram asked.

" I wanted to start everything a new " I told no one in particular as I was sipping my juice.

" but it was your dream job " Siddharth said slowly.

" Even you were once my dream . Didn't I give up on you Siddharth.. the same way I gave up on my dream joobbb " I  exagerrated emptying the cup.

He tried to say something but closed his mouth.

' I'm done with you Sid brothers I can't take it anymore '  I told internally

" ofcourse you gave up everything to fuck with that guy " Siddhant mocked. I clenched my fist in anger.  But I know I cannot let my anger take over me.

" atleast now I know who I'm fucking unlike last time " I said with a sinster smile.

" ofcourse you would " he said leaving from there.

" keerthi... I'm sorry " Siddharth told me looking into my eyes.

" It doesn't matter anymore Siddharth... I  have given up on this relationship " I told him.

" I  know " he mumbled .

Atleast he feels guilty unlike that asshole Siddhant. 
.
.
.
.
.

While walking downstairs I saw siddhant speaking to someone seriously on his phone without noticing his surrounding. I went near him and poked him so that his attention would turn toward me.
When he turned he glared at me. so I just pushed him a little... just a very little as if its a small touch.

And that guy was on the floor crying clutching his hands and legs. I'm damn sure he must have few  broken bone. Soon he was taken to  hospital since I refused to give him first aid.

I was eating popcorn when Siddhant was brought inside the home limping.  He had cast on his right hand and left leg,  Which gave me little bit of satisfaction . I patted myself internally for pulling this stunt.

" you pushed me deliberately,  didn't you " he said pointing his left hand finger at me

I just gave him a blank look while he was  fuming like a bull.

"  yep I did it.. what are you going to do about that " I asked asked  dumping a hand full of popcorn in my mouth.

" you.. ahhh ahh " he cried in pain as he moved his right hand .

" take care of your body honey " I said sweetly taking the popcorn with me.

I called Vishwa and informed him about everything.  We both were laughing clutching our stomach.

" I miss you " he said looking at me through the video call.

" I  miss you ... I miss your warmth when I sleep cuddling you " I said pouting.

" I would have kissed you senselessly if I were there " I just laughed at his statement.

" be back soon " he said bringing his hands on the screen. I too brought my hand and touched the screen smiling.....

*****

Hii guys ... hope you are all doing fine...

I will try to give regular updates ...

Be safe...

Love you all...