4.hate is a big term

Keerthi :

We reached our honeymoon destination. It was a cozy villa . I loved the place.

" Siddu your selection is always the best " I said holding his hand. He nodded his head.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and smiled at him .

" how come I'm this lucky " I asked him smiling . He just stayed silent. I pecked his lips . His eyes widened in shock..

" more shocks are awaiting " I said again pecking his lips..

.
.
.
.
.

I went to change my clothes. This is the first time I'm going to be this bold infront of him . I have loved him all along these years and now I'm ready to give myself to him.

 I  have loved him all along these years and now I'm ready to give myself to him

I patted myself to bring out some courage. I peeked out of the bathroom door to check Siddu. He is sitting on the bed. I closed the door again and sighed.

Again I opened the door and went out. I'm scared of his reaction.

" umm Siddu " I called him slowly. He looked at me. I sat on his lap and circled my hands around his neck.

" I love you so much " I said kissing his forehead.

I kissed on his eyes , cheeks and chin. I pecked on the corner of his lips. I placed my lips on his lips . Both of us stayed still , neither of us moved.

Slowly our lips started moving but all of a sudden he pushed me off his lap. I fell on the bed. He stood up and ran his hands through his hair. She started pacing.

" si..siddu " I shuttered.

" stop ... stop it " he shouted. I'm totally confused.

" why are you forcing yourself on me. I don't want this . I don't like anything happening here " he shouted making me flinch.

Tears brimmed in my eyes hearing his words. I was a fool to pull this kind of stunt infront of him.

I ran into the bathroom pushing past him. I don't want to hear any of his words. Before marriage it was him who use to speak to me about this day. But now I made fun of myself.

I wiped the tears that fell out of eyes. I changed myself into a full sleeved pyjama set. I don't want him to think that I'm trying to seduce him again.

He wasn't in the room when I  went back

He wasn't in the room when I went back. I laid on the bed on the farthest end. I have never thought everything between us will change after marriage.

Though I tried to sleep , I'm deprived off it. Later at night he came back and laid on the bed.

" I'm sorry , I won't try something like this again " I whispered and closed my eyes.

The next two days we visited few places but I maintained my distance . I don't want myself to be quoted as a desperate women.

*****

Hope you guys are doing fine..

Vote and comment..

Wear mask and stay safe...