19.shock

When keerthi came to the hospital she noticed the commotion there. She saw Bhanu and decided to ask her.

" Bhanu what's happening here "

" Oh I forgot to tell ... today our new chief Cardio Surgeon is taking incharge. Till now nothing about him is revealed. So everyone are expected in the dean office except the juniors " Bhanu told her.

" oh I see. Who could be this new doctor "

" come on let's go and check it " Bhanu pulled her to the dean's office . Keerthi shook her head smiling at Bhanu.

Everyone were waiting for the dean and the new chief doctor. The door opened and both entered the room.

Keerthi and Bhanu's eyes widened in shock. Soon Bhanu's shock was replaced with a smirk while keerthi stayed still.

" you know Siddu you should have been a doctor "

" why do you think so "

" The way your hands move make me think you are a doctor " he chuckled hearing my words.

' so you are indeed a doctor ' keerthi thought in her mind. Now she realized why he was there at the place where the medical conference was happening.

" so let us welcome our new chief doctor.. Dr. Siddharth " the dean welcomed him while everyone clapped their hands.

" isn't that your husband " Karthik murmured to keerthi.

" I think so " Keerthi mumbled looking at Siddhu.

Bhanu looked at Karthik who averted his when his eyes met her. Bhanu closed her eyes tightly and then opened it and smiled looking at Siddhu.

Everyone congratulated Siddhu and were leaving the room.

At last it was only bhanu and keerthi. Keerthi left glaring without welcoming him .

" welcome Siddhu Anna " bhanu said shaking his hands.

" so when did this asshole change into Anna " he asked raising his eyebrow.

" oh since the day I came to know you are not Siddhant " bhanu said looking at him.

" then now I'm your brother " he asked smiling at her .

" yes " she beamed happily.

" then siddhant " he asked her.

" he will always be an asshole "

" soo.. soo.. " siddhu started

" tell me soon. " bhanu hurried.

" I want to know about that doctor Karthik " Karthik said looking at her .

Some kind of mischief brewed inside bhanu hearing his words.

" by any chance is my brother jealous " she asked wriggling her eyebrows making him sigh....

******

Enjoy every day with peace and harmony.

Vote and comment

Stay safe

Wear mask.

Love you all.

Happy new year once again..

Love you..