25. just a hug

Bhanu  walked towards Siddhu's cabin as she was asked to report to him immediately. She doesn't  know what's so important that he called her to his cabin.

  " may I come in Doctor " she asked knocking on the door.

" yes come in ..." Siddhu said motioning her to sit on the chair.

" Anna ... what's really that important " she asked him.

" so you are Dr. Karthik's wife  " he asked her.

" nope... he is my husband " she said smiling at him sweetly.

" Both are same idiot " he deadpanned.

" nope .... both are totally different. What I'm... " he cut her off immediately because he knew she is gonna give him some kind of stupid answer.

" I know you are crazy but I never knew you were this crazy " he told her while she pouted cutely.

He threw a pen on her direction and dodged it . She raised her invisible collar and smirked at him while he looked at her unbelievably.

" why are trying to divorce Karthik " Siddhu asked her . She stayed silent . Other than Keerthi no one never knew her real reason for divorcing her husband.

" nothing serious Anna .... just like that " she said looking somewhere else.

" Then what is this " he said throwing a report infront of her.
She took it in her hand and she understood what is in it by seeing the front page.

" Do you think Karthik is gonna leave you  for this.. That guy is in love with you crazily. Don't you he has the rights to know the real reason. " Siddhu asked her angrily.

" what do you want me to tell him... do want me to tell him that I can never give him a child " she shouted.  Siddhu was shocked to see her outburst.

Her eyes filled with tears. She started crying. 

" I  went through all kind of treatment without his knowledge hoping one day I could give him a child. But my every trial is futile.

" you know he loves children a lot ... but... but... I cannot give him one... so I thought if I could make him hate me then he might marry someone " she said crying.

" Not even in my dreams I would marry someone who is other than you " Karthik said emerging from the curtain.  Karthik's eyes were filled with tears.Bhanu glared  at Siddhu but he just shrugged . He pulled his wife who was hiding along with Karthik and went out of his cabin so that the love birds could get some privacy.

It was an awful silence.  Karthik just went near her and pulled her into a tight hug as if she could vanish at any time.

" I'm not letting you go here after. You are there as my baby then why do I need other baby " he said cupping her face. Tears were falling freely from her eyes.

He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

" I'm sorry " she mumbled slowly. He shook his head .

" you don't have to be ever sorry. Just promise me you won't leave me ever " he asked looking into her eyes. She nodded promising him.

" I'm sorry for my wild behavior that day . I just got angry seeing those divorce papers and I did it in the spur of moment" he told her looking guilty.

" But I  loved that side of you " Bhanu said pecking his lips. He smiled at her.

" I  love you bhanu " he said hugging her.

" I love you too Karthi "she said hugging him in return..

******

Stay safe guys..