29. vishwa

Keerthi :

Vishwa and I started our journey to my home at Chennai. I stopped going back to my home after being with Vishwa and opening my bakery. Appa and Anna weren't much supportive to my decision. Nevertheless I did everything against their wish.

Bhanu and Karthik anna went to Canada for Bhanu's treatment. Finally they have their little bundle of joy Dhruv in their life . They are just on cloud nine. Sometimes I use to visit them alone.

I stopped sharing everything with Bhanu after my exit from Siddharth's life. It was at that time she had to go for her treatment so I don't want to disturb her mind with my shits.

I leaned towards the window enjoying the cold breeze. Vishwa holded my hand while driving. He squeezed it from time to time assuring that he is there for me.

We reached my home. Vishwa closed the window while I sat there inside the car. He turned my face towards him and tucked my hairs that were here and there due to the wind.He cupped my face and kissed on my forehead.

" you know what is gonna happen inside " I told him sighing.

" I don't care keerthi. Let's face it " he said smiling.

We entered my home. But the scene infront of me was totally unexpected. My Appa , Anna ( kathir ) , Karthik anna and Bhanu was there. I thought Bhanu haven't been back from Canada.

" hi Mam please come in and take your seat " bhanu said sarcastically.

" you aren't being sarcastic bhanu " I said plopping myself on the couch along with Vishwa.

" Nice to meet you again Vishwa. I never thought I would see you again especially with HER " she said looking at Vishwa.

" stop bothering him Bhanu. If you have any questions then ask me straightly " I told her intently.

" ok fine , then let me ask you what are you doing with Vishwa "

" don't you know I'm staying with him "

" you know what I mean Keerthi " she said anger.

" I don't have to explain what's happening behind the closed door of our bedroom bhanu " I told her casually.

" Well then why don't you marry Vishwa and do the deed " she asked me quoting her fingers in air.

I laughed hearing her words.

" then where is the excitement bhanu . You can't understand the excitement in our relationship until you get into this kind of relationship " I told her smiling.

She got irritated by me and came to slap me across my face . I waited for the impact which never came. I opened my eyes to see Vishwa holding Bhanu's hand.

" don't raise your hands on her bhanu " he told her in his intimidating voice.

" you are no one to tell me that. I will correct her if she is on the wrong way " she yelled at him.

" First understand the foremost thing that , whatever happening between us is done with our mutual consent. You are no one to interfere in that. If you can't accept it then just stop contacting her " Vishwa said raising his voice.

" you were never like this keerthi " Appa said disappointed in me.

" life changes everyone Appa . This is me now. If you can't accept me then I'm sorry " I told him with heavy heart.

He took some paper from the table and handed it to me. I started reading it.

' fuck you and your family assholes ' I yelled in my mind.

It was freaking court order. I have to stay with HIM , in their house for freaking six months. I crushed the papers in my hand in rage.

" what is it " Vishwa asked me .

" the same you told me " I reminded him as he knew well about the divorce process.

" you have to stay in his home. You can't deny the court order Keerthi " bhanu told

" I never said I'm going to deny the court order " I told her smirking. Only I know what kind of tortures I'm brewing for them in my mind....

*******

Any idea of the new track guys. You can share your thoughts...

Stay safe...