27. extremity

Keerthi and Siddhu started spending more time with eachother. Their love and respect for eachother grew as the time passed. 

They went back to their home. Siddhu's mom was totally worried but  her worries flew away seeing them.

The days passed....

One day Siddharth informed Keerthi and left home as soon as possible.  Keerthi wasn't feeling good.  She could feel something is wrong. So she transferred half of her patients to the other duty doctor and left home .

When she entered home she was shocked to see the twins brothers together for the first time. They were totally identical in every sense.  It was hard to find any difference between them.

She never want to meddle in any of their problems.  So left to her room with minding them.

Soon after that  Siddhu reached their room and hugged her tightly. He started kissing her without letting her talk anything.

" when did he come here " keerthi asked him referring to Siddhant.

" keerthi Will you be mine " Siddhu asked her.

" I'm your's Siddhu " she said cupping his face.

" I mean in every sense right now " he asked her. Her widened in realization nevertheless she nodded her head.He started kissing her again.

Soon they were naked and panting.  Finally they consummated their marriage. Keerthi laid on his chest  hearing his heart beat. They never cared about the world and explored eachother every day.

*****

Soon the days passed and Siddharth started distancing himself from Keerthi.  Keerthi became worried but she was quite.  Even though Siddhant was there at home he was never a problem.  She thought he is gonna create problems but he wasn't.

That day she was really happy. She returned from the hospital thinking of the possibilities that could happen at home.At the hall the whole family was there. She doesn't know what was happening there.

" so finally you are here " Siddhu said looking at her.  She smiled at him happily.  But her happiness did not last longer.

" you can sign these divorce papers " Siddhu handed her the paper.  She frowned looking at him.

" what do you mean by these " she asked.

" what I mean is I finally want to end all these drama of being in love with you when it's all revenge "  she couldn't believe what she heard.

" I  don't get it " she said

" what I mean is this marriage was just  to quench my revenge against Siddhant and you were just a pawn in gaining that " he told her smirking.

" what about the time we spent together " she asked him trying to control the tears that were threatening to fall.

" you never knew whom you were spending time with "  he moved towards her and whispered in her ear.

" actually you never who was fucking you out of brain " the tears which she controlled fell. He away from facing her.

" Sign the papers and marry your love of life " he said leaving from there.

She wiped her tears and signed the papers. When Siddhant was about to touch her she stopped him by showing her hands. She left their home without even turning back.

She took her car started driving it aimlessly.  At one point she stopped her car and cried out of her eyes. She kept her hands on her stomach.

" sorry baby I  thought of giving your dad surprise ...tsk tsk... might be dad... yeah we don't know na but don't worry we are there for eachother and I will take care of you " she said wiping her tears with one of her hand while the other was caressing her stomach..

******

😁😁😁😊 I'm sure none of you have expected this kind of twist ...

Anyway stay tuned...

Love you all.