36. Fantasy

Vishwa :

            I woke up early in the morning  and smiled at my beautiful wife who is laying on my chest and sleeping peacefully while my hands were wrapped around her. I ran my hands on her naked back and sighed in content.

    When my first wife Rekha cheated on me I never thought I could trust any women,  let alone to allow them  to enter my life. But this woman has turned my life upside down. She entered my life unknowingly and slowly she became a part of my life.

    Those few months away from her made me realize that I can never life my life normal again without her. So when she came I asked her to marry me . I wanted her to be mine forever.

   Seeing her  like this in the morning is such a major turn on for me. I can't resist her though I wanted to. With Rekha I was never like this nor I felt need of having herphysically always.. But with my Keerthi its different , I always want her both physically and emotionally. Its like she is some kind of addiction that I would never get enough of. So  finally I gave into my desires.

  I entangled myself from her slowly.  I  removed the comforter from her body. I became hard instantly seeing my naked beauty.

I pecked her lips, so that she won't wake up.  I kissed and licked her mounds carefully.   I gave it a squeez making her sigh. I parted her legs and kissed her lower lips. I started licking and lapping it as more of her juices came out.  I licked it slowly savoring the moment.  I entered my tounge inside her slowly. I tounge fucked her in a very slow manner.

I stopped when she groaned.  I looked at her but still she isn't awake. So I decided to continue my adventure. I parted her legs more so I could get more access.

I  brought my tip near her opening . I entered slowly but her tightness was making me go wild on her but I controlled it.

" mmmm .. " she was moaned in her sleep.

I moved in and out slowly as she started to come out of her sleep. The moment she opened her eyes I started ravaging her in wild speed making her moan my name loudly.  I held her closer to me and started moving with an insane speed.

I could feel her being in pain and pleasure.  But this is something different that took us to another world. Soon I came inside her.

I chuckled on her neck and kissed there then and now while she was panting. This adventure of having sex without waking her up wasn't that easy.

" you still remember this " she asked me after catching her breath.

" how can I forget my wife's fantasy " I said kissing her forehead.  She holded my face and started kissing me while I started moving inside her again slowly drifting us off into our own world of fantasy

Once she has told me about having sex with her when she is asleep.  But I never got a chance but today I got the chance and fulfilled her fantasy....

*****

Sry guys my sem exam has started that's why I'm late...