24. pleading

" keerthi.... babe .... honey.... listen to me na .... please chellam ( darling ) please " Siddhu pleaded keerthi to speak to him.

He had been pleading her to talk to him since they were back to home . But she was ignoring him constantly.

" chellam please talk to me " he said walking behind her. She stopped her tracks and turned to look at him. Seeing her he smiled. But she shut the door on his face.

Pleading behind her he failed to notice that she has entered their room . He pouted when she closed the door on his face .

He leaned his face on the door and kept on knocking the door closing eyes.

On the other side,  keerthi heard him knocking the door with different tones of songs. She shook her head and sat on the balcony reading book.

After few hours she went outside but he wasn't there.  She shrugged knowing that he would return to her at the end of the day. But she want to him tough time as he doubted her and Karthik anna.

When she reached the hall she screamed loudly when Siddhu plopped infront of her with a ghost mask. He laughed seeing her scared face.

" you should have seen your face. It was worth it you know " he said laughing.  She fumed in anger and pushed him. But he caught her hand and pulled her towards him.

" I'm sorry .... I fell for Bhanu's trick " he said pouting cutely. Keerthi badly wanted to kiss him seeing his cuteness but she controlled herself.

" so you won't talk to me " he asked her and she stayed quiet. She freed herself from him and both of them started having food . Siddu never took his eyes off keerthi.  Though keerthi know he was looking at her she deliberately avoided his gaze.

After washing the plates.  She returned to their room while Siddhu was sitting on the bed sulking like a child.  She stood near the window looking outside.

Soon Siddhu joined her hugging her from behind. This time she did not  try to get out.

" I'm sorry I won't do this again " Siddhu said kissing her cheeks.  She smiled finally.

" This will be your last warning  " she told him.

" yes my queen "  he said  kissing her other cheek.

She shivered when his cold hand made contact with her bare hips under her t-shirt. He loved it when she shivered under his touch.  He moved his hands and touched her boobs.

He thought she was wearing her bra . But when his hands made contact with her bare skin he loved it.

" I never knew you never wore your bra at night "he said touching her soft skin. She breathed heavily when his hands made contact with her boobs.

He cupped them and pressed them making her moan.  He turned her around and pushed her against the wall and started kissing her while playing with her boobs.

He badly wanted to taste them and her moans weren't making it easy for him. She felt every new and different sensations on her body which she had just studied in her books.

She is escalated to experience them. As a Gynecologist she knew these kind of pleasures but facing them in reality is on different level.

She panted when he left her lips. His hands were still holding her boobs. His eyes traveled from her eyes to his hands which were under her clothes.

He shook his head to clear his clouded thoughts.  He pecked her lips and moved towards the bathroom to take a cold shower.

Keerthi sighed looking at him retreating figure. She laid on the bed trying to sleep waiting for him. He joined her on the bed. Sleep was far away for both of them because of their heated session.

Finally keerthi woke up and climbed top of him sitting on his stomach.  His eyes widened looking at her. Her eyes roamed around his abs. He was awaiting for her next action.

She removed her top and threw it away

She removed her top and threw it away. His eyes widened looking at the half naked beauty who only belongs  to him. He bought his hand to touch them but he retreated her hand.

She understood his thoughts and took his hands and placed them on her boobs. She closed her eyes when his touched her.

His fingers started tracing her nipples which were erect. He brought her down and started sucking them while she moaned loudly.  She loved the feeling when his mouth made contact with her nipples.

He played with both her both with his hands and  mouth making her a moaning mess. He never left her nipples. She layed beside him while he was still feasting her boobs.

Soon his sucking reduced and both fell asleep with his mouth still latched on her boobs....

****
🙈🙈🙈🙈