17.meeting him

3rd person pov :

Siddhu sat on the sofa with his eyes closed thinking about his life. He chuckled all of sudden.

' why would she come here... she is madly in love with my twin. Though she says I love you to me on daily basis it wasn't for me... it was for him. May be she would have told him thousand times that she loves him. ' he thought in his mind.

' was it my mistake that I fell for my wife ' he was in deep thoughts that he did not even notice that keerthi was standing infront of him.

Keerthi stayed quiet looking at her husband who was in deep thoughts.

Siddu opened his eyes slowly and saw keerthi standing in front of him.

" why do I keep hallucinating about her " Siddu mumbled closing his eyes again. Keerthi kicked on his leg making him scream in pain.

" you are here " he said slowly not believing his own eyes. He rubbed his leg where she hit him hard.

He patted the place near him asking her to set near him. She sighed and sat near him maintaining distance between them.

" I'm sorry " she said making him look at her confused.

" I should be the one asking you sorry for hiding the truth from you " he told her.

" but I tried to force myself on you " she said wiping the tears from her eyes. It took lots of efforts for him not to pull her into his lap.

" I'm your husband " he said holding her hand.

" That doesn't mean what I did was right " she said crying again. He wiped her tears.

" let's make it right later " he tried to joke and failed miserably earning glare from her.

" you know you found out on the first day of our marriage that I'm not him " he said looking at her making her confused.

" I don't get what you are saying "

" do you ever knew Siddhant had a twin " he asked her. She shook her head no.

" If you had known , then you would have said at that instant that I'm not him . Do you remember you told me you felt different when I touched you " he asked her grazing his finger on her hands.

" yes " she nodded his head.

" You were able to find the difference that day itself but it was us who hid it from you " he told her guilty.

" why did he run away " she asked him the question that was running in her mind throughout the day.

" I have no idea. All I did was took his place which I don't want to do anymore " he told her looking into her eyes.

" you could have stopped the wedding or If you have told me I would have stopped " he said standing up from the couch.

He held her hand making her stop. He pulled her back making her fall on his lap. She yelped in surprise. He tucked the hair that fell on her eyes.

" I don't know why I did not stop but now I'm glad that I did not stop the wedding " he said looking into her eyes.

She averted her gaze. She tried to get up he wasn't letting her...

******

Vote and comment...

Stay safe...