41. The end

Vishwa:

The present  :

                   After that day everything changed between us. Always our life had drastic changes. As the same keerthi is here today as my wife .

     I kissed her forehead as she slept keeping her head on my chest. Never knew how time flew away this fast.

     As per my wish Keerthi learnt to overcome her fear and now again she has started to work as a Gynecologist.

   People love her a lot and yes not more than me. She is my breath now. Overcoming someone's fear isn't that easy but did it for me .

   Her relationship with her family hasn't improved much.  They still doesn't approve our relationship but we did not care about that. The only thing I care about is her and she cares is me. Others problem is none of our business.

     I drove my car to the  ps hospital  thinking about my wife. I reached the auditorium where the function was taking place.  I sat among the family members enjoying the function.

" Now let's welcome Dr. Keerthi to receive the best doctor award from our honorable cheif guest " the anchor announced.

   There she was walking onto the stage  securing one of her hands around her 7 months belly. She looked very alluring with the pregnancy glow.

   She received the award and  came straight towards me . Everyone  around us were looking at me as if I had grown two horns.

   She gave the award to me and said a loud.

" I'm here today because of my husband so this awards truly belongs to him "

Everyone were clapping and whistling hearing her words. I  hugged her sideways and placed a kiss on her forehead.

      I'm very proud to be her husband......

                         THE END....