31. new side

Keerthi  :

I entered the home which once I thought all mine. I loved this place like mine. It was just all the illusion I made for myself.

I made myself comfortable on the sofa while no one was there. Soon I saw his mother, my ex mil there. She had tears in her eyes when she saw me. But I acted cold as if I never cared.

Soon I saw both the twins in the house.  I know she is gonna inform them about my arrival.

" it took you so long to get the court order I guess " I  guess Sid said in a mocking tone.

" oh yeah I was out of town for my personal care . I wanted to learn how to be selfish " I said blowing on my manicured nails as if his words could affect me.

" you can go to our room " I heard Siddhu say. Its been long I heard his voice. I  knew it's him by the softness  in his voice. Once I  loved hearing this voice but now it just makes me angrier

" our room .. " I scoffed.

" who knows when you could let your  brother come inside the room as you. I  can't take that kind of shit " his face hardened when I said that. He closed his eyes tightly.

" you know we can finalize the divorce soon with the help of lawyer uncle " Sid said eagerly. Oops his eager wants and this divorce.

" oh I have big doubt  " I said standing from the couch dusting my clothes.

" Infront of the world I'm Sid's wife but infact I'm Siddhu's wife so may I know whom am I going to divorce " I asked raising my eyebrow with a sly smirk.

I know they don't have answer for me. 

" just let me know when you both come to a conclusion okay " I said smiling at them.

Take that shit na babes.... there is more on the way. I'm not letting you people go that easily for pointing on my virtue.

I left them then and there and went inside the nearest room.

*********

Sorry guys I'm really busy so I can't make up my mind to write the story. I  will try to give the next update soon. Please be patient until then bye...

Take care...

Be safe....