37. dream

Vishwa  :

  I  never knew married life could be this blissful.  I loved every ounce of it.  My wife is the best thing I have ever got in my life.

I  started reading my book while keerthi came inside the room.

" does being professor mean you have to keep on reading book " she asked coming towards me. I just chuckled at her. She took my book away and sat on my lap.

" you know I hated maths always.. " she said tracing my eyebrows

" but see my fate I'm married to a maths professor " she groaned laying her head on my shoulder.

" Keerthi "

"Mm "

" keerthi "

" mm "

" kee... "

"  come to the point idiot " I smiled at her restlessness

" can you do something for me " I asked her.  She lifted her head and looked at me.

" anything for you " she said wrapping her hands around my neck.

" I  want you to be the doctor whom people blessed for their children " her hands loosened around me hearing that.

" y... you know I can't  " she stammered.

" still you can try... you know practice makes a man perfect " I told her keeping my arms firm around her.

" I ... I... "  she struggled

" its okay Keerthi take your time but  you should be back to yourself  again " I told her firmly.

She laid on my chest and hummed. I ran my hands through her again making her calm.

I started thinking of the past when she stopped being a doctor...

The past  :

       After my divorce with my wife I  shifted to Kancheepuram.  I started working in a school.  Some days during holidays I use to go to the near by village to teach the children for free. I use to spend most of my time there with those children. 

      One day there was a medical camp there. So most of the children went there for  the free check up along with their families.  So I  just thought of visiting the camp too and that was the best decision in my life.

    I was waiting for my turn to see doctor and there I saw Keerthi my old school mate.

  " by chance are you Keerthi " I asked the lady doctor who was checking my blood pressure.

  " Yes I am Vishwa " she said with a little smile noting down the blood pressure.

" Really the world is small.  I never thought I would see you ever again " I  told her.

" I  will meet you later Keerthi.  Now give your attention to these people " I  said moving out of there.

It was by evening the doctors decided to pack up. I  saw Keerthi  and we started to talk about our school life and about our friends too.

We both kept on walking.  But she was stumbled .

" are you okay Keerthi "

" yeah I'm fine Vishwa " she said but on the taking the next step she fainted and I caught her in my arms in time.  Thats when I noticed her small bump . I realized she was pregnant and I cannot leave her in an unknown place. So I took her to my home.

Groom CommuteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara