16.decision

Keerthi :

After reading that letter and seeing those pictures my mind was totally blank. The one whom I'm living with isn't the one I thought I have been living with. I'm totally confused. I can't think anything straight. So I drove my car to Bhanu's home.

At this time only she can be my solace. I rang the bell standing infront of her door. She opened the door . She looked so tired. But right now I have no other way than to disturb her.

" just a minute I will be back soon " Bhanu said leaving to the kitchen. She brought me a glass of water.

" so now tell what did that asshole Siddhant has done now " I looked at her bewildered because how the hell could she predict what's going on in my life.

" he ran away from the wedding commuting his brother Siddharth at his place " I sighed closing my eyes with tears.

" wow ... thats .. thats fucking fantastic " she yelled happily. I looked at her angrily.

" what... I never wanted you to marry that asshole but see God paid heed to my prayers and you married Siddu Anna " she said grinning ear to ear.

" when did he become your Anna " I asked . Because she never called Sid Anna she always noted him as asshole.

" the day he tied that Thali around your neck " she said pointing towards my thali.

" I'm confused Bhanu " I told her my inner turmoil.

" About what Keertu. I can feel Siddu Anna is a good guy and he will take care of you . Then why are you worried. It's not like that asshole ever cared for you " she said the last part irritatedly.

" I tried to force myself on him Bhanu . I can't imagine how he would have felt when I touched him thinking its Sid " I cried burying my face in my hands.

" hey its okay .... you know you can speak to anna about that " she said side hugging me.

" No Bhanu... this thought is gonna haunt me till the end. Now I don't even know whom I'm in love with" I cried.

" shut up Keerthu. Now tell me who told you about this groom commute and about love you will know soon so don't bother about that" she told. me .

" Siddhu " I answered her wiping my tears. I don't know whether I love Siddhu but each and every day I use to tell him I love him and I have never said that golden words to sid before.

" see he wanted you to know the truth that's why he did this . He could have hide it from you but he opted the other way. So please give him a chance "

I thought deeply and nodded my head.

" And yeah not before making him beg for you " she said winking at me making me chuckle.

" soooo... how is your treatment going on " I asked her. She stiffened beside me.

" I'm loosing all hope Keerthu. I don't think I can bear these pain any longer " I flicked her head making her glare at me.

" stop speaking negatively idiot. Hope for the best everything will be alright. I will an appointment for you this week " I said standing up.

" yes mam " she said bowing dramatically.

" okay ... now let me go in search of him. "

" yeah yeah get out of my house soon " she shooed me away.

******

Vote and comment...

Be safe...