33. agony.

Keerthi  :

I wanted the people in this house to feel the same pain I felt all along these years. It wasn't that easy for me to overcome it. If Vishwa wasn't there I would have died.

Siddharth was reading newspaper in the hall while I descended the stairs. Siddhant was sulking beside him.

I prepared myself a cup of coffee and sat opposite to them. I sipped my coffee watching over the brothers.  Once upon a time both gave me hope and then broke it on their own. Once broken can never be fixed.

" Siddharth " I called him . Both the brothers turned their attention towards me waiting for me to  start the initialized conversation.

" do you love children " I asked him sipping my coffee. He nodded his head. I smiled a bit.

" I  never got a chance to tell you this. But now since both of you are here I want tell you this ... "

" I  was .... pregnant , when you threw me out of your house accusing me " I  smiled a bit looking at his face and left from there.

Shock was totally written in his face when I told him about that . I  went inside the room and stared up the ceiling.  I heard a knock making me come out of the trance.

" come in  " I said slowly.  It was Siddharth.  Atleast now I'm happy that I can differentiate them.

" what happened " he asked me slowly.

" nothing that concerns you " I said staring at the ceiling.

" keerthi please..."  he pleaded.

" its not like you are the father. I don't even know who is the father " I  said

" I'm sorry okay... I  had no other way. Siddhant was giving you poison some way or the other . So to save you I made a false accusation on you " he said looking down.

" you had many other ways siddharth but you opted for the worst. " I said sitting straight on the bed.

" what happened to our baby Keerthi " he pleaded again.

" on the sixth   month I had heavy bleeding and I almost died. It was Vishwa who saved me that day. While testing we found it was due to some drugs in my blood stream. I started hating you the very day when I came to know you did nothing to stop your brother " I said wiping my tears.

He too had tears in his eyes.

" I never imagined such things would happen " he mumbled.

" you have lost everything along with us. Now there is nothing more " I  said looking at the wall.

He left some time later. I sighed thinking about the day when I lost my baby. I never shared about  this  to anyone. 

This day I told him so that he could feel the pain I went through after loosing my baby.

******

Hope you guys are fine..

Stay safe....