26. love birds

" when did you plan all these things " Keerthi asked Siddhu was engrossed in drinking his coffee.

" when you ogling at he today morning " he said looking at her.

She blushed at his comment.

" oh my dear pondatti ( wife ) ... you are blushing like hell since today morning just guess how you would be blushing when we would do the deed " he said dreamily.

Keerthi hit his hand and blushed profusely.  Yesterday's events came into her mind.

" don't worry soon it's gonna happen " she gaped at him for his bluntness. He isn't even trying to sugarcoat his words.

" I'm just leaving " she said leaving from the cafeteria leaving him alone. He just shook his head at her.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Later at night they were cuddled on the bed.  Keerthi had her head on his naked chest while he was playing with her hair.

"  I  have been trying to bring them together like forever but you just did it in one day ..." keerthi said looking at him. He kissed her forehead.

" I  just wanted Karthik out of my way. If he is sulking then I'm sure you will with him consoling him without even paying me a single glance. But see now I  have you whole  attention " he said looking at her mischievously.

She looked at him shocked. She never thought never guy could do something like this  so she started hitting him. In one shift  he hovered over her with her hands locked above her head.

" wha.. what .. what are are doing Siddhu " Keerthi stammered.

" you know keerthi you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen "  he said tracing her face with his one hand while his other hand had her locked.

Her breath hitched when his hands moved over her clothed body. He was tracing every... each and every inch of her body. She started panting at his sensual touch.

His hand moved lower. He traced her lower part over her shorts. She moaned when she can't take it anymore.

Suddenly he pressed her lips against her and started kissing her hungrily.  She wrapped her legs around him tightly pulling him more closer to her.

The whole night they went on kissing and teasing eachother.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

On the other side Bhanu and Karthik were busy in exploring eachother.  Karthik was showing her the he could love her in ever sense.

Bhanu was totally sensitive after their first round of love making but Karthik had other intentions. He just gave her few minutes for recuperation.

When she was about to fall asleep  Karthik pulled her legs apart and started licking and sucking her labia. She wrapped her legs around his neck. She was really so sensitive that she kept on shaking her head moaning. 

Though she can't take it anymore she was greedy for the pleasure he was giving her. She came hard when he bit her clit. She shrieked in pleasure.

He hovered over her and kissed her lips.

" You should never think of leaving me ever . Got it " he asked  slapping his  length on her sensitive clit. She shivered when he did that. He smirked at her.

Though she was all feisty  , when they are in the bed she is like a little kitten earning for warmth.

When she was about to answer him , he entered into her in one go making her moan loudly. He moved in and out of her making her moan and shiver under him.

" love you Bhanu " he said cumming inside her.

She was at his mercy and he loved that.  But he knew in the morning its the other way around.  The whole night their moans , grunts and love yous can only be heard..

******

🙈🙈🙈🙈