13.revelations

Keerthi :

My wounds have healed so I decided to start going to hospital. After pleading a lot Siddhu permitted me to go but not before warning me to take care of myself. He made me change my schedule. He only let me go after I promised him I won't be on night duty.

I was getting ready when a pair of arm wrapped around me.

" do you really have to go " he asked kissing my neck. I smiled closing my eyes. He started peppering kisses making it hard for me to leave. I tilted my head giving him more access.

When showering me with kisses he handed an envelope in my hand. He stopped kissing me. He turned me around.

" You promised you won't leave me Keerthi ... I will be waiting for you in the mentioned address here " he said kissing me on my forehead.

" don't open it now ... open it when you are free " he said kissing me again on my cheeks.

We left after having breakfast made by Athamma. I had lots of patients since I have been on leave.

Since I'm a Gynecologist I see lots and lots of pregnant women but today a thought came in my mind looking at the husband who was caring his wife like a flower . One day when I will be pregnant will Siddhu be also like this I wondered.

When I was free in the evening I saw the envelope Siddhu handed me in the morning . I opened it slowly . There was a letter and some pictures. I thought of reading the letter first . So I took out the letter first and started reading it.

The letter :

Hey Keerthi...

I know after reading this letter you will be really angry on me and our family. But at first I want to say sorry. I'm sorry for whatever happened in your life. I never thought our life will change like this. I have started to like you keerthi. At first I thought I can end this as soon as possible but now I want to travel with you in this life forever. I have started falling for you and I don't want you to live in this lie.

Keerthi I'm sorry I'm not the one you have been in love but I'm someone else.

I'm not the Siddhant you love Keerthi but I'm Siddharth.

I know you can't forgive me but please remember you said you won't leave me . I'm so sorry. If you ever wish meet me in the Address I have written behind the picture.

With love,
SIDDARTH.

I put the letter off my hand fastly and took out the pictures inside the envelope. Tears filled my eyes looking at the pictures.

It was the pictures of Siddhant and Siddharth together. They were looking exactly the same. My hands shook and the pictures fell off my hands.

*****

Shock ... shock ... shock..

How was the twist folks..

Did anyone expect this..

How is the story so far..

Vote and comment..

Stay safe..