40. thoughful

Vishwa :

              After coming back from school I use to spend my time with Keerthi teaching her how to cook. It became our routine. I loved spending time with her. She  became more  interested in cooking.  Though deep down in her mind she always wanted the revenge for the death of our daughter she focused on improving herself .

   " what's the new dish you are trying now " I asked entering the kitchen. 

" That's what I'm trying to figure out " she said stirring something . I just peeked the dish and tried to get out of the kitchen since I don't want to become the scapegoat.

I tiptoed slowly but before I could keep my last feet out of kitchen she called me. I cursed the almighty for putting me in this kind of situation.

" taste this na " she said forwarding the spoon.  I  took it as I had  no other way. I  did not chew it .

"  how is it  " she asked me enthusiastically. I just nodded my head and left from there.

As soon as I was out of her sight I ran to the wash basin to spit out everything. I rinsed my mouth and turned to see her glaring at me. I smiled sleepishly.

" you could have said it tasted like shit "

" I can't discourage you " I said kissing her cheeks.

" get ready lets go to the pub nearby to enjoy ourselves  as we had planned earlier" I said wrapping my hands around her shoulder.

    I'm not much of a party person but I bought her here for change of environment. As I wished she is enjoying here. I kept on watching her as she drank and danced. She came to me later.

  " I don't feel good.. let's go home " she told me. She wasn't wasted nevertheless I agreed to her.  We hoped on to my car.

" I feel so hot Vishwa ... I  think I took the wrong drink " she said increasing the air conditioner.

" what do you mean by that " I asked her.

" I  could feel the drug starting its effect on me.. drive fast " she whispered yelled squirming.

I couldn't comprehend what's going on . So I did as she told me. When we reached home she ran inside her room. I paced in the hall .

" keerthi you good " I asked knocking her door. She wasn't replying.  So I opened the door with the spare key. I could hear the shower running.

" shit .. keerthi " she was sitting under the shower.  I tried to get her out of the shower but she didn't give in. At last I took her outside.

" change your clothes.. I will be outside " I told her sternly.

" I can't its so painful " she said slowly.

" what happened.. tell me . You know right you can share anything with me " I said cupping her face. She sighed under my touch as if its comforting her.

"  I think its z*** . " she said trying to get away from me. My eyes widened in realization.  This drug makes you horny . Your body can't hold. I don't even know how she is holding it.

   But I was wrong she fell on the bed hugging herself.  I have no other way to take her pain away. So I did what I could.

  I got my bath tub filled with cold water and added ice cubes in it. I took her to my room and stripped her out of clothes.  That's the first time I saw her naked beauty. 

I stopped myself from thinking her in such a way and made her sit in the tub. She moaned making me think of other sinful things.

But I stayed there until the drugs effect reduced.  I took her out and she was wide awake.  I dried her body and dressed her cute Pokémon pyjamas.

  She laid on the bed to sleep but she was shivering because of cold. I  got into the bed with her and hugged her from behind pulling her more closer to me.

  I lifted her pyjama top and kept my hands on her stomach. She sighed and drifted off to sleep .

That's when our relationship started to change....