chap -1

(Pc to owner) It was 6 in morning when tae gets up from his sleep his whole body is sore due to beatings from the previous night by his step father .His step father was never nice to him taehyung was adopted by the kim family when he was 4 from the orphanage mrs.kim was a very nice human. She used to go to the orphanage every month end to give some donations.
(Flash back)
As usual mrs.kim was getting ready to vist orphanage she was from rich family . mr.kim was greedy person he married her for money . Though they are married mrs.kim parents never attended marriage or to there house they were against this marriage .so there no support for mrs. kim form there parents side .she is an normal employee in the company . Her husband never liked how she waste money on those poor childs.
They have a son name jimin he is 9 years old .

As of it is month end She took her son with her to orphanage .jimin is just like her very caring .

It was bright day both got off from the car and walking towards the gate of orphanage .

They saw boy at the reception crying his heart out mrs.kim reached towards boy asked boy calmly what happened the boy glanced at her and stared sobbing more and mumbling something about his parents .

The lady of orphanage came towards them and said what happened to the boy parents some one kidnapped the kid for the money hold him hostage for 2 months and they levead him near orphanage .
By seeing Small face of kid who is taehyung his whole face was red due to non stop crying .By seeing this jimin asked his mom that if they can take him home . Taehyung instantly looked them with the hopeful eyes impossible to deny the offer so they took him with them .
Jimin and tae became close with hour they started to play around .
While mrs.kim went for adoption procedure . When she returned she has seen how jimin held tae's little hand in his tight grip and moved around the orphanage proudly introducing taehyung to everyone as his little brother this made mrs.kim smile she saw how her son son nice just like her not like her husband.

After that they took him to the home
seeing kid in mrs.kim arms her husband stared to asked her what boy is doing here .she explained what happened mr.kim not reacted anything that time .
Soon on dining table mr.kim watched how jimin is happily feeding food to tae .he liked his son very he is perfect father to him but not perfect husband .so he decided to not create any scene infront of his son .
After dinner mrs.kim left both tae and jimin in there room .she moved towards her room .As soon as she entered the room mr.kim slapped her .

Like this mr.kim always used to show his anger on mrs.kim daily for bringing tae home .
She didn't do anything about it as she will never get any support form her parents and she can't divorce him as he will take jimin from her forever so it's better to be quite.
This happend 10 years ago now taehyung was 14 and jimin was 19 .
Due the daily beatings and depression mrs.kim lost her life.
Jimin and tae where devastated to know that .
Jimin was very vulnerable at that time.he can't believe his mother was gone so he decided to move to US for further studies his dad begged him not to as he loved jimin ver much .But jimin moved bidding goodbye to his dad and tae .
Form that day mr.kim used to torcher tae all the anger that he has for tae was showing .
After the year of torcher tae came to know that mr.kim beated his mum (mrs.kim) daily. Tae thought he was reason this family broke and he will do any thing for them .
After high school he got the scholarship from prestigious university .he does partime jobs for his basic needs .Jimin used send them money for taehyung but was never given to taehyung by his father .He used all his money for gambling and drinking and used to beat taehyung .
( Flashback end).