chap-10

Jungkook went to his room saw tae was crying his sleep mumbling some thing.

Jungkook came close to him he can see his whole face was sweating . He sat on the bed near tae's face and stared to pat taehyung face slowly and the whimpers softened. Taehyung still had frown on his face he moved closer to him held his fingers near his frown and tried to smoothen it with his forefinger and thumb.
Taehyung unconsciously moved his hand towards jungkook waist and moved him closer towards him .
To which jungkook face reached near taehyung neck .
Taehyung turn completely towards jungkook and placed his face his crook of his neck .
Jungkook whole face and neck turned red and his heart was beating fastly.
He then heard taehyung voice " please don't leave jimin hyung" . he was mumbling with a single tear drop released from his left eye so jungkook slowly moved his free hand placed it on taehyung's cheek and wipe the tear off his face with his thumb and slowly moved his hand up towards the mop of jet black hair and gently rub his head with tips of his fingers .He can feel taehyung was relaxing . Seeing tae so vulnerable and sad pulled certain strings of his heart he decided and he will never let anything happen to him and protect him at all costs .
"I will never leave you tae " he said slowly ruffling his hair.

Taehyung used always sleep with his brother jimin they used to cuddle a lot .After he left no one was there for him and he used to nightmares when his dad beats him alot .today same thing happened.But in between his nightmare he felt some warm body near to him fear of loosing he immediately held him took warm body towards and hold him tightly .
He felt so happy by holding him and slept like never in the past years .

In morning taehyung was the first one to get up in the he felt something heavy on his chest and looked down to see who and saw kook hyung was sleeping on his chest with face squished.

(Plz comment your thoughts)