chap-22

"what are saying dad "taehyung asked with teary eyes .

"Yes you useless shit will marry her".

"B-but". taehyung doesn't know how to say that he like Jungkook.
"I -i like some one mr.kim " he said.

Mr.kim immediately slapped hard face . taehyung felt metallic taste of blood in his mouth.

"What you like some one but I don't care Did they love you back".

"Yes mr.kim "taehyung said with hint of hesitation in his voice he know jungkook liked him but still not hundred percentage sure .

" They just pitying on you boy you think that they will love you never cause no one will love a useless shit like you thats why your parents left so fucking accept the marriage do something useful in your life for once and live this fucking house and leave me in peace" .

Taehyung was sobbing badly after hearing that .but again mr.kim started to beat him .

"Be fucking ready for engagement I don't want your fucking face to be ruined more right".said once he done beating him.
"But I will miss you taehyung ".said with smirk.

After hearing that taehyung looked up to his dad face .taehyung thought atleast his dad miss him he felt happy .but his didn't lasted long after hearing next sentence .

"You were nice punching bag to me I will miss you lot "he said evil smile and went to his room.

Taehyung was completely broken right Now .does his dad hate him That much.does jungkook was just pitying on him .does he not deserve to be loved .many questions.

Taehyung was sitting in park tears are flowing from his eyes he just sat there like a statue .

Some one took tissue and wiped blood on taehyung lips .

He immediately flinched after sensing something on his lips "hey are you okay young man" a tall guy asked taehyung .

Taehyung can't see face because he was were mask and sunglasses.

"Yeah ". taehyung said an wiped tears .

Other guy didn't ask much .
" weather is looking bad it will rain just go home little one ok "the guy said . handing him some band-aid.

Taehyung just looked thanked him with small smile and left park .

Other was seeing taehyung until he was out of his sight.

Taehyung reached home and charged his phone . jungkook call him then he remembered about dinner he lift the call and went to jungkook house .
At dinner jungkook purposed him
He was so happy after listening that so jungkook was not pitying on him he truly love taehyung .

But life played with him he can't accept purposal.he want to hug jungkook tightly but he can't .

So he just said he don't love with much difficulty .
He want to say that he too love him a lot but he can't.
(Flash back end)