chap-20

Jk-"what".
Tae-"I said I just seen you as my friend".he said with blank face.
Jungkook was loosing his patience.

Jk-"WHAT THE FUCK YOUR SAYING TAEHYUNG YESTERDAY YOU ARE ONE WHO PURPOSED ME AND NOW YOUR SAYING THAT YOU NEVER LOVED".
TAE-"i was so drunk hyung I was saying something it's not true".
Jungkook became more furious .
Jungkook grabbed taehyung jaw tightly .
Jk-"what fuck wrong with you. you were the one said to me that i was very special ."
Tae-"t-that d-doesn't mean I loved you hyung".he talked with much difficulty .
Jk-"don't play games with taehyung you have just seen my good side.trust me you don't want to see my bad side.either you tell me what wrong happed today or I will have my ways ".
Tae-"it's really nothing hyung just accept it that I don't love you".

Jk -"you will not say anything thing right". jungkook said with a smirk
Jk-"now will do in my way huh".
Jungkook took his phone "hello I will send you I need you go there with a gun and you know what to do".

Jungkook phone got a notification he smirked evily.he came near taehyung .

"Either you tell me what's wrong or your lovely step dad will die in 2 mins."

"What's are you doing Hyung this so mad". taehyung was so shocked to see jungkook like this he was always so sweet to him but now his while aura changed he is like different person.

Jk-"I will not repeat my self taehyung you just have 90 seconds."

tik..

tik..

tik..

Jk-"15 seconds taehyung".

Tae-"I-I have engagement with Jennie in 2 days "taehyung said with tears in eyes.

(Plz Comments your thoughts)