chap-7

Taehyung was dragged into the empty room where he saw 3rd years who bully him daily.
But there was new One today Joe he is horrible his dad provides funds to the uni so no one has went against him . taehyung don't why he was taking part of them .
Suddenly Joe punched on the taehyung face which made him to fall . taehyung can't do nothing if he went against Joe his father know lots of influential people they easily kick taehyung out of clg so he did nothing .

"What a poor guy taking with one of big 3 company daughter huh?"taehyung was literally confused whose the girl the referring to .
"W-Who are taking about "taehyung asked nervously.
"Jennie kim Jennie"Joe said taehyung literally shocked by knowing this.
"What are so confused huh you poor nerd trying to seduced her with your fucking innocent face you bastard "Joe said and landed another punch on tae stomach.

Tae-"No n-no am just showing her the class room ".
Joe-"really she joined yesterday why she will ask you the classroom ".
Tae was confused why she asked the even when she know where the room was.did they all together planned to prank him .
He have nothing defend him Joe keep on beating him and left after some time .

Taehyung felt so week he can't walk properly due to the dizziness taking over him .
He some how reached outside of uni soon he lost balance he was so ready to fall on ground then suddenly so warm body held him . Taehyung slightly open his eyes came across familiar face.