chap-6

Taehyung is entering his uni gate .He bumped into some one which made other to loose balance she almost fall down taehyung immediately held her hand .

Other hand seeing his face she felt butterflies in her stomach.she have seen him yesterday at University .
It was her first day in university she used study in the newzealand but she was transferred Korea now. She is in her 3rd year .After entering the clg she met with beautiful sight infront her . Which is taehyung walking towards the university.

She was frozen  in her spot unknowingly she started following him   came to know that he is 2nd art student an year younger then her

She was frozen in her spot unknowingly she started following him came to know that he is 2nd art student an year younger then her .After that she left towards her class .

In lunch time she in canteen with friends .They were talking on some random topic out of boredom she turn head towards the entrance .She can see the boy she met earlier today .A smile made on face but instantly she frowned as she seen some of her class mate were bullying him.she asked her friends with a fixed stare on him .
"Oh him he is taehyung a typical nerd he never talk to any one always seems depressed and he is topper of the class"
This light up he interest she never thought in the morning she will bump into him .
"Am sorry Are you okay " taehyung asked
She felt goosebumps after hearing the voice "yeah am okay mm"" oh I'm kim taehyung ". " kim Jennie"she wants talk to him more so she took chance and continued " Actually am new to clg I have joined today can you show me 3rd year ". she lied" sure noona"." Plz call me Jennie " she said with her gummy smile to which other just noded.

"Are you from 3rd year taehyung" she asked even though she now about him."no I'm from 2nd year ".soon they reach the floor ." This Is class Jennie it was nice meeting you. it was nice meeting you to taehyung.
Soon taehyung left towards his class.

After finishing the clg he walked towards the library . some one suddenly dragged him towards the empty class.