chap-24

" We need do this fast we don't have time "the guy said other person nodded.

(Pc -google
Their outfits without taehyung headband)

Jennie parked her car as seen taehyung walking towards her .she looked towards him she felt so happy that he will be his fiancee from Tomorrow she smile at that thought but she still feel some void in her heart .

They moved towards mall after shopping . Jennie wants to go some were .

She started car and stopped infornt of Jeon's office .

SHe held taehyung hand the same way jungkook held him that day she walked into office along with taehyung.

They entered the ceo room .
Jennie grip on taehyung hand tightened.

Other jungkook was boiling in seeing how Jennie holding on to his taehyung hand it should be him but he didn't want to show his weak side to her .

Jennie-"hi jungkook oppa hope your doing well " she said with with smirk.

"Of course Jennie am I very good".

" Our engagement is tomorrow oppa I hope you will come ".
The whole time taehyung just stood there silently .

"Of course Jennie afterall taehyung is my bestfriend " he said with sarcasm dripping from his mouth .

To which taehyung just stared at him .

Other hand Jennie was so shocked to see jungkook reaction he was not at all reacting .

Jennie and taehyung started walk out of the office taehyung just turned towards and looked towards jungkook both locked their eyes but didn't say anything thing . taehyung broke eye contact and moved out with Jennie.

Jungkook got call on his phone "I was confirmed jungkook it was true" .

Jungkook felt so happy after hearing that his eyes became teary.

"Just wait tae bear just few hours I will free you from all that mess baby".

"Just I need to wait until tomorrow he will come to me right "

Next day Jennie and taehyung getting ready for engagement .

(Their outfits pc-google)On other hand jungkook getting ready for a real show he has smirk playing on his lips

On other hand jungkook getting ready for a real show he has smirk playing on his lips.

(Their outfits pc-google)On other hand jungkook getting ready for a real show he has smirk playing on his lips

Jungkook entered the engagement hall he saw taehyung stood on stage along with Jennie and preist.

Taehyung looked towards the door he saw jungkook walking in was wearing all black his milky white is glowing .he looks so heavenly .

He advert his eyes from jungkook .

Jungkook just mentally smiled in his mind he was doing the countdown.

5
.
.
.
.
.

4
.
.
.
.
.

3
.
.
.
.

2.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"STOP"
"I WILL NOT LET YOU FORCE MY SON INTO MARRYING ANY ONE ".

(Plz comment your thoughts)