chap-38

After shower jungkook went down Stairs he saw taehyung hugging life out of the ment hair boy.
And other face was pure red jungkook did even like how taehyung hugged him .

Taehyung is always a cheerful boy which causes lots of problems to jungkook .

He went straight towards taehyung and cleared his throat .

Taehyung broke the hug and went towards jungkook and held his waist.

Yoongi was so confused why taehyung holding his waist

"Yoongi hyung I haven't introduce bun last time this Jeon jungkook my boyfriend and bun this is yoongi hyung". taehyung said looking at jungkook.

Yoongi whole face become pale after listening that he never thought younger has boyfriend .if he know to 2 months back Then he would never dreamed about becoming his but it's to late he likes taehyung now who already have boyfriend .

He held blank face and streched his hand for handshake.

"It was nice meeting you hyung taehyung said lot about you"yoongi said shaking his hand.

"It was nice meeting you to yoongi "Jungkook said with smile.

"Bun see hyung brought me strawberries "taehyung showed him .

"I will take leave taehyung I have some ".

"Hyung I came after 2 months your still working why don't you take leave for some time we 3 can chill". taehyung said exsitedly.

Before yoongi does want to stay with tae but now it's suffocating to see him with someone else.

" I will tae we will go out at evening ok "
Taehyung doesn't want to force him any more so just noded his head.

"Come hyung I will show you fields "taehyung took jungkook outside.

Jungkook was stumbling in the path as it has so many small rocks and he was wearing shoes with some heels it was difficult for him to walk.
Suddenly taehyung took him into his hands.

Jungkook legs were wrapped wrong his waist hands around taehyung neck facing him.

"Put me down baby you will be tried "jungkook said with red face .

At first year of there relationship taehyung rarely lifts him it was difficult for 19 years teen but after he became buff now he can easy lift jungkook like feather.

"No bun now am strong let me as and you can give kisses to charge my energy "saying that taehyung continued his walk .
Jungkook just chuckled at that kissed his bread cheeks .

They reached highest point of so they can have clear view

Taehyung took jungkook into his lap he don't won't his precious bun to sit on the  rock

Taehyung took jungkook into his lap he don't won't his precious bun to sit on the rock.

They were wearing jackets .

(An- I thought after this moment  I thought any way I should put this in my book)

(An- I thought after this moment I thought any way I should put this in my book)

Taehyung wrapped his hands around jungkook waist and put his chin on jungkook shoulder they enjoyed the evening with each other presence.

Seeing taekook it hurt his heart a lot he broke down it fits of tears.