chap-18

(Thanks you so much ❣️❣️ for 1k reads I didn't expect it when I was writing this book . thanks you so much ☺️☺️).

Jungkook was getting ready for the party he gonna pick taehyung from his house .

After some time jungkook reached to taehyung house he made a call to taehyung to come out.

Taehyung came out wearing a grey hoodie with black jeans and white Snickers.
And he still managed to look handsome in that messy hair .
They looked into each other eyes.
Jungkook heart just skipped the beat he was controlling himself or else he will jump on taehyung any moment.

On other hand taehyung looking how Jungkook was were pink sweater he was looking so beautiful.he just can't look away him .

Taehyung broke eye contact and got into car he fixed his seat belt

Tae-"hi"he said awkwardly.
Jk-"h-hi shall we go "
Tae-"y-yes".
There was comfortable silence between them.
The got out of the car as they reached the club .
Jungkook got down and wrapped his hand around taehyung arm.
Taehyung turned towards jungkook other was just smiling towards him .
They started to walk inside.

On other hand Jennie saw taehyung was entering into club but her smiled immediately faded when he saw how jungkook holding on to his arms .
Her whole plan got doomed .
Jennie-(in mind) why he bought him to the party aa shit this plan will not work now. she was so much disappointed.

Soon taehyung and jungkook reached towards Jennie .
Tae-"hello Jennie happy birthday "he gave her small hug
Tae-"and this is small gift for you".
Jennie forced her smile and said "thanks you taehyung".
Jungkook can clearly see disappointment in her face .he internally smirked.
Jungkook-"happy birthday Jennie "said with most fake smile.
Same goes with Jennie she forced smile and thanked jungkook.

Both have cold war between them for taehyung .

But they know one day it actually turns into war .

After some time taehyung thought it was orange juice took 6 7 shots he was fully drunk .
Jungkook was talking to some business parents.
When he turn around and saw taehyung was fully drunk .

He was blabbering something jungkook took him towards the corner and made him sit on couch.
Taehyung immediately pulled him to his lap.now he was sitting in his lap facing him there so close to each other . taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook waist . Jungkook hands were placed on taehyung chest.jungkook was turned into tomatoe as he sitting in tae's lap

Tae-"your so beautiful hyung I love you so much your very special me hyung .you give me warmth that am missing since I lost my mother .
Even though she not my actual mother I loved her a lot now I love you most . thank you for coming into my life hyung you ment lot to me my baby hyung.your are perfect wifey to me hyung you always act like that .it is another reason why I love you so much I want you hyung i want you with me forever. you too love me right hyung you will not leave me like hyung and mom right." Taehyung said with teary eyes he looking directly into jungkook eyes.
On other hand jungkook was shocked by the younger confession he know younger liked him.but there was little hesitation now every thing cleared.
Jungkook said "I will never taehyung" jungkook placed around taehyung neck and pressed lips against taehyung and taehyung moved one hand towards jungkook head other hand held his waist tightly kissed back.slowly it turned into make out.

Some one watching them with burning eyes "I will get you taehyung and I know how to do it you will never say no to me and you have leave your precious jungkook".