chap-29

Chanbeak and taekook were having .after that chanyeol moves towards taehyung and kissed on his forehead "I will in hour little "taehyung nodded his Head chanyeol left the house he need to teach some good lesson to kim chaewon.

Baek went towards the kitchen.
Taehyung hesitatly asked Jungkook "hyung can I talk with you".
"Come to my room" saying that jungkook left dinning hall .
Taehyung followed him like puppy .
After entering room jungkook closed door flooded his hands against his chest .
"What you wanna talk "jungkook asked.

"H-hyung a -actually" tears were forming in his eyes it was hard for him taehyung to talk.

Jungkook pushed taehyung on bed and climbed on his lap . jungkook held taehyung neck pressed his lips against trembling one's . jungkook just place his lips on Taehyung's not moving .he let other to clam down first.

After some time taehyung clam down.jungkook broke the kiss.
"Now slowly breathe in breathe out "jungkook said by connecting there forehead . taehyung did want jungkook told.

"Now tell me slowly"jungkook asked.

"Sorry hyungie for rejecting you that day I have intention of saying all those words on that day hyung I too loved you hyung not as friend but lover .you are special to me hyung very special in my life .thats why I got you the butterfly bracelet hyung you always give me butterflies when ever you are with me hyung I love hyung I love you so much "tae said looking into his eyes tears were flowing from his eyes.

"Shh" jungkook wiped taehyung tears "I know baby that you lied on that day baby I know everything was wasn't your fault situation made you like that my baby .hyung love you so much you can't even imagine"jungkook said bringing taehyung closer his neck .he hide tae's face in his neck and slowly started to play with soft hair enjoying the scent of tae which he was missing same goes with taehyung he missed holding jungkook so much he thought he will never hold him again, he tightly held jungkook waist .which will definitely leave marks.

"I thought I can never hold you like hyung I missed you so much "taehyung said .
Jungkook pushed taehyung into bed now he was lying on bed jungkook was on top .

"You thought I will leave you that easily baby even if your parents weren't there on right time i would executed my plan baby .I will never give up on you that easily "jungkook said looking in tae's eyes.
Taehyung just giggled at that , flipped jungkook now tae was top and kissed him passionately jungkook kissed him with equal passion they broke kiss due to lack of oxygen . taehyung continued to kiss on jungkook and neck till the collarbone . jungkook tilted his head to give more access.taehyung started to make hickies on jungkook neck and collarbone sounds from jungkook encouraging him more.but he stopped.
"What happened baby "jungkook asked.
"Not now hyungie some special day". taehyung said.
"Ok hubby"jungkook said teasingly .
"Hubby?"taehyung asked confused.
"You called wifey when you were drunk taehyung cheeks got red and he hide his face in jungkook neck .

"Aww my baby bear got shy"(flashback my baby bear🐻)
Jungkook asked . taehyung just growled making jungkook laugh .

After some time baek called them .
They got up and started walking down.

His taehyung was so naive didn't asked him to cover up those hickies . actually jungkook dont cover up them to he wanna show his future in law's that there little one is not baby anymore .

They went down chanyeol and baek are sitting in couch taekook went and sat opposite , both of lips are swollen and hickies on jungkook neck .both baek and chan where shocked after seeing that .

Chanyeol cleared his throat and said "tae don't you think it's to early for that" pointing jk . That's when it hit him taehyung turned toward jungkook who is smirking at him.
"it's -its nothing like that papa " taehyung said with red cheeks.

"It's ok baby your dad was not any better I got pregnant only when I was 18"baek said tracing his thumb on taehyung hand .
Taehyung and jungkook chocked after hearing that .
"Baek" chanyeol whinned .
"Tomorrow your grandparents are coming baby to see you they missed you lot "taehyung smiled after hearing that.
"And jungkook I want to stay hear I want to show my show my son-in-law "chanyeol said.
Jungkook and taehyung immediately blushed at that .
"I will come Tomorrow morning mom I don't want to disturb your moment "jungkook said .

After that jungkook gave long good bye kiss and left the mansion.